Surprise gift awaits for Dhoni: CM

King

Mahendra Singh Dhoni, who has been appointed India's Twenty-20 capatin, has a surprise gift coming his way if he powers the team to success in the coming World Championship in South Africa next month. More... Surprise gift awaits for Dhoni: CM PTI RANCHI, August 8: Mahendra Singh Dhoni, who has been appointed India's Twenty-20 capatin, has a surprise gift coming his way if he powers the team to success in the coming World Championship in South Africa next month. "I congratulate Dhoni on his elevation as captain of India Twenty20 team. A surprise gift would be given to Dhoni if he returns triumphant," Chief Minister Madhu Koda said on Thursday. "We will felicitate Dhoni on his elevation as captain. We are sure he will continue to scale new heights," Koda added. Praising the Ranchi-born player, Koda wished him and the team all the best for the inaugural Twenty-20 World Cup to be held from September 11 to 24. The state government has already bestowed a plot to the swashbuckling wicketkeeper-batsman to construct a house. Dhoni's elevation as captain has sent fans in his hometown into raptures. The news also brought ecstasy to Dhoni's parents, who expressed confidence that their son would excel in his new role. Jharkhand State Cricket Association president Amitabh Choudhury said, "I am of the firm belief that Dhoni will come up trumps in his new role too."

The tourney hasn't even started and the Govt goes around offering suprise gifts with the tax payer's money. Don't the Indian tax payers question how their hard earned money is distrubed at the whims and fancies of couple of guys heading the govt?

"I congratulate Dhoni on his elevation as captain of India Twenty20 team. A surprise gift would be given to Dhoni if he returns triumphant," Chief Minister Madhu Koda said on Thursday. "We will fellate Dhoni on his elevation as captain. We are sure he will continue to scale new heights," Koda added.
Typo fixed :P .. So that's what the surprise gift is ! :dance: