Live Auction-Dharamshala game-66th match - Kings XI Punjab v Chennai Super Kings-May 17

mishra

This is utter BS. Mascots should stop turning their positions of power into money making franchizes. You have this rare honor of being the mascot of your team so that you can allocate your team's threads to deserving fans, not auction it off for personal profit. :mad:

This is utter BS. Mascots should stop turning their positions of power into money making franchizes. You have this rare honor of being the mascot of your team so that you can allocate your team's threads to deserving fans' date=' not auction it off for personal profit. :mad:[/quote'] he'll not make profit.the amount raised will be bet on KXIP n if we win the winning amount will to the concerned poster

This is utter BS. Mascots should stop turning their positions of power into money making franchizes. You have this rare honor of being the mascot of your team so that you can allocate your team's threads to deserving fans' date=' not auction it off for personal profit. :mad:[/quote'] Hai Ram ..

I am going to report this thread to the enforcement directorate. I suspect and allege a lot of corruption and nepotism in these dealings. I want to know - do you guys pay icf tax on these earnings? You cant just auction off thread for many millions and not pay capital gains tax. We have rules here people. :headshake:

I am going to report this thread to the enforcement directorate. I suspect and allege a lot of corruption and nepotism in these dealings. I want to know - do you guys pay icf tax on these earnings? You cant just auction off thread for many millions and not pay capital gains tax. We have rules here people. :headshake:
:facepalm: which rule says that a mascot cant do that? :hehe: