Live Auction-Dharamshala game-66th match - Kings XI Punjab v Chennai Super Kings-May 17

mishra

More importantly, 1 billion for a match thread that doesn't involve his home team :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Massive :fail: from Sunny :phehehe:
Zelig is playing mind games here...:hmmm: But if CSK looses then Sunnyji will have the biggest laugh .... :two_thumbs_up:

Just by the virtue of his name' date=' Sunny Paaji sounds like a 'lion'. :giggle:[/quote'] He has allready priced out warriors like Sidhoni and Ram...... Zelig thought getting this thread was a cake walk

He has allready priced out warriors like Sidhoni and Ram...... Zelig thought getting this thread was a cake walk
I think it's because Ram didn't compete; had he competed, it would have been his. I dunno why CSK fans are not trying to get this thread. Ram will earn some brownie points if he competes for the thread, wins it and gives it to NFS (as compensation). That is what his namesake would have done.

I think it's because Ram didn't compete; had he competed, it would have been his. I dunno why CSK fans are not trying to get this thread. Ram will earn some brownie points if he competes for the thread, wins it and gives it to NFS (as compensation). That is what his namesake would have done.
No .. Bet has allready reached $1 billion mark. Ram will be bankrupt if CSK wins. But agree with sentiment that this game is akin to a knockout game for playoff stage. Lucky CSK mascots should be trying for it

I will put my tann (220 pounds), dhan (170 odd million) aur mann (:giggity:) into this thread Please give it to me :hail:
Really want it ? We can try and arrange something for you if u really care but sunny bhaiya danga kar dega Btw I don't think u give a flying ****