Live Auction-Dharamshala game-66th match - Kings XI Punjab v Chennai Super Kings-May 17

mishra

abusing power again sorry but dumdum was asked either to open thread or dont open at all he cant pass it sunny ji said this plz dont break the rules ur supposed to enforce them :sad:
No power abooze here.. none of these rules were authorized by icf admin group.. they were simply made up on the fly.. plus, no rules are being broken here the thread was awarded to the highest bidder. The winner has every right to do whatever he wants, especially if he pays freakin $3.5 bn for something..! :yikes:

No power abooze here.. none of these rules were authorized by icf admin group.. they were simply made up on the fly.. plus' date=' no rules are being broken here the thread was awarded to the highest bidder. The winner has every right to do whatever he wants, especially if he pays freakin $3.5 bn for something..! :yikes:[/quote'] thread was authorized by mods..i and SJ recived officail warnings for not following rules..read in one of posts..

No power abooze here.. none of these rules were authorized by icf admin group.. they were simply made up on the fly.. plus' date=' no rules are being broken here the thread was awarded to the highest bidder. The winner has every right to do whatever he wants, especially if he pays freakin $3.5 bn for something..! :yikes:[/quote'] ok since tidigi made tht decision im ok with it otherwise giving it to some one like u :headshake: (this hate only till ipl...after tht :icflove:)

thread was authorized by mods..i and SJ recived officail warnings for not following rules..read in one of posts..
can anyone please point out a precedence where it is said that thread opening rights are not transferable?

can anyone please point out a precedence where it is said that thread opening rights are not transferable?
On the contrary, thread opening rights have been explicitly stated as transferable by the head thread Czar of ICF, sunnyji. For case reference, please see the SJ thread on RR vs MI thread opening rights. :icflove:

mishragi specifically said no chennai fans allowed only sidhoni and there was one more guy :(( its their away game this is not fair .. give it to someone like nfs ram stole his thread this would perfect compensation :two_thumbs_up:

What about PK? can I give thread to him... any objections?
Yes. Forget one, I have 1000! :mad::mad: How can you possibly use the money I gave you to bid for a do-or-die match for CSK and then award the thread to the paratha king! :mad::mad: Give the thread to hitler if you want, but not to that b@stard. :mad:

Yes. Forget one, I have 1000! :mad::mad: How can you possibly use the money I gave you to bid for a do-or-die match for CSK and then award the thread to the paratha king! :mad::mad: Give the thread to hitler if you want, but not to that b@stard. :mad:
:agree: give it to nfs already! :mad: (no need to give thread to panuti punjab fans :(( )