French Open 2012

b555

lol rafa`s english accent is so funny.. whinging again
It sounds ironical when the word "whinging" comes from a Federer fan. Yeah, I'd like to hear an Englishman speak Spanish :giggle: PS: I don't like none of them three.
7 FO lol. what an effort' date=' but tbh all this rain delays were the reason he got away, if the match would have been carried yesterday he would have no doubt beaten him then nd there...[/quote'] Who would of beaten whom? :hmmmm2: If it was not for the first rain delay, Nadal would of won it easy.

It sounds ironical when the word "whinging" comes from a Federer fan. Yeah, I'd like to hear an Englishman speak Spanish :giggle: PS: I don't like none of them three. Who would of beaten whom? :hmmmm2: If it was not for the first rain delay, Nadal would of won it easy.
brah rafa`s whines a lot much.. he almost abandoned from a match vs berdych, u should have seen it man, it was a disgrace... as far as the match goes, novak found his imperial rythm nd would have easily sealed the 2nd set the way he was playing, rain came, nd then we know what has happened 2day :(( [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIwiFWw8HqA]Rafael Nadal Angry At Umpire (2010 ATP World Tour Finals) - YouTube[/ame]

brah rafa`s whines a lot much.. he almost abandoned from a match vs berdych' date=' u should have seen it man, it was a disgrace... as far as the match goes, novak found his imperial rythm nd would have easily sealed the 2nd set the way he was playing, rain came, nd then we know what has happened 2day :(([/quote'] So, you're a Djoker nuthugger ?

Agreed he is the best player right now. But I really liked how the boy Nadal balled up to destroy the unbeatable Federer hype. And that made me a fan. And I am sure he would find a way to beat Djokovic on hards as well. He almost did in the Aussie open.

brah rafa`s whines a lot much.. he almost abandoned from a match vs berdych, u should have seen it man, it was a disgrace... as far as the match goes, novak found his imperial rythm nd would have easily sealed the 2nd set the way he was playing, rain came, nd then we know what has happened 2day :(( [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIwiFWw8HqA]Rafael Nadal Angry At Umpire (2010 ATP World Tour Finals) - YouTube
Rafa and Berdych have a bit of history between 'em and the Czech is no saint.This was in the year 2009 - eog0TaQ1o3c I liked Soderling's response, though. Did you really watch the match? Rafa was leading Novak 5-3 when the first rain delay happened in the 2nd set. There was no "imperial rhythm", as you put it, when the players took the break.

With the kind of form Rafa is showing, Wimbledon is going to be very interesting. Rafa would pose a great challenge to Djokovic's defence bid and you can not leave Federer out of Wimbledon, even if he is fading fast. Djokovic is favourite but I would give Rafa a good chance.

After the Oz open final itself, it seemed that Rafa has changed his gameplan against Nole. That was on hard court and he really pushed novak there. And in this match also, both played well in patches. But, one visible change is, which was menioned by the commie as well, that Rafa does not play well behind the baseline now against Nole. That takes out the defensive streaki n rafa at times which someone like Nole can really take advantage of. Wimbledon should be fun man.. Roger would be back to his buzzing ways and Rafa and Nole in full form.

If I have to choose anyone out of big 3, I'll go for Tsonga. I am completely sold on his game after watching complete match against Djokovic at Roland Garros. His game is definitely very different from rest of the crowd. Nowadays nobody tries to win so many point on volley as he does.

tsonga ,berdych,del potro are strong hitters nd servers, will have a good chance at wimbledon, soderling was one of my favorites , who is similar to them, but the guy is out now :((.. anyway, guys like ferrer would struggle on grass

Both Federer and Nadal are playing in Halle as their preparatory tournament on Grass for Wimbledon. As of now both of them are on-course to meet in Final. Would be interesting to see if that happens. Muaary and Tsonga had opted for Queens but both of them are out within 1st or 2nd round.:haha: Don't know where is Djoker.