Dale Steyn - the stump killer!

Robelinda

Its not a matter of it being recent, some series re flat out FOREVER (it seems) doomed, like anything from Ashes 2005 from Sky, any India tour to England, most Pakistan tours of Australia after 1999, weird stuff, i only find out when the videos are blocked, its really hard to know. But most stuff is fine to be uploaded by an indian channel.

plus its way too recent to upload anyway. The BCCI have either removed or blocked every video i have uploaded of India overseas, crazy. You guys are ok, BCCi only blocks every country except India, but if it gets removed then I'm in danger of being shut down, so its just to risky. i have a 3rd hidden channel which i use to test risky stuff, most videos get blocked before they even finish uploading, the ECB is bad for doing that too.

plus its way too recent to upload anyway. The BCCI have either removed or blocked every video i have uploaded of India overseas' date=' crazy. You guys are ok, BCCi only blocks every country except India, but if it gets removed then I'm in danger of being shut down, so its just to risky. i have a 3rd hidden channel which i use to test risky stuff, most videos get blocked before they even finish uploading, the ECB is bad for doing that too.[/quote'] It's ok sir. BCCI, the crooks :mad:

What if ICF gets a separate video section where videos hosted on ICF server can be viewed? I guess such section can be used for risky videos requests members here.
but then ICF will be in trouble for legal reasons...