India 'A' to tour New Zealand in September 2012

Awana is injured.:((
Saha is injured & will not be fit before September.
Why didn't the media talk about Saha's injury then when they slammed the selectors for his omission?
Glad to see two people in the squad who I've been wanting to see - Majumdar and Yadav. Mini-Laxman and Mini-Sehwag respectively' date=' on the basis of their FC performances last year.[/quote'] Where did you watch Anustup Majumdar to even call him a mini Laxman? Which bowlers has he faced? Same for Yadav too. EDIT: Can anyone help me find the thread where we were discussing the India A tour with NZ A in September. If you do find out, please give the link in the reply.
The Squad: Abhinav Mukund (captain), Ashok Menaria (vice-captain), Naman Ojha, Mandeep Singh, Anustup Majumdar, Ambati Rayudu, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Akshay Darekar, Vinay Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Surya Kumar Yadav, Jalaj Saxena, Rahul Sharma, Rituraj Singh, Jaydev Unadkat, Unmukt Chand.
I think its a pretty good squad Young, inexperienced player who have done well in domestic circuit getting a chance to prove themselves
Why didn't the media talk about Saha's injury then when they slammed the selectors for his omission? Where did you watch Anustup Majumdar to even call him a mini Laxman? Which bowlers has he faced? Same for Yadav too. EDIT: Can anyone help me find the thread where we were discussing the India A tour with NZ A in September. If you do find out, please give the link in the reply.
Well, in the three and half centuries he scored in 4 matches (in the Ranji and the Duleep Trophy), three of those innings helped his side win/save the match. All these performances came under immense pressure where he was mostly batting with the tail. So, his temperament was noticed. He faced the best available bowlers in the country, since it was the Duleep Trophy. Ussi liye hi 'Mini' bola hai, 'Pura' Laxman nahi bola. Ditto for Yadav. Smashed the hell out of whoever he could in whatever he played. Ussi liye hi 'Mini' Sehwag as of now. Now it's upto them to do something worthwhile in NZ.
He must have been held back in India (not selected for the A tour) as a backup for Dhoni. In the last two matches in Sri Lanka' date=' Dhoni was not fully fit.[/quote'] Dhoni should be rested against kiwis and let Saha play to see how he does. No point risking Dhoni against kiwis whom we should be able to beat at home.