Wimbledon 2012

Cricketics

well whats the route to finals like? has the draws been made? will federer face rafa or nole in semis? many things depend on the draw.. if federer plays rafa in semis he`ll probably win the tournament, if joker, then he`ll have to play his best tennis to beat him.. my predictions- federer vs del potro final go roger :cheer:

well whats the route to finals like? has the draws been made? will federer face rafa or nole in semis? many things depend on the draw.. if federer plays rafa in semis he`ll probably win the tournament, if joker, then he`ll have to play his best tennis to beat him.. my predictions- federer vs del potro final go roger :cheer:
Draw is out and given the rankings it could be Rafa Murray semi and Roger Novak semi Rafas trickiest opponent early stages is Kohlschreiber who beat him in Halle recently- cant see there being an upset again. Then Tsonga potentially in the quarters...could be a repeat of Tsonga v Wawrinka epic in R3 (i think...) Fish and Tomic in that bit of the draw too.. I think Fish v Tsonga is a possible R4 match... Murray has got a trickey draw- Davydenko to begin with..if im reading it right it could be Karlovic in second round, ..he has also got the likes of Kevin Anderson later. Raonic or Cilic could be a R4 opponent-will be nice to see either fo those two beat Murray... and JMDP in the quarters...(or all things being well A Rod :D ) Would love to see A Rod beat Ferrer, Del Potro, Murray, Rafa to reach the final :D Novak seems to have a relatively easy run of it- Almagro, Stepanek and Juan Monaco are the big names in his quarter before he is likely to meet Berdych in quarters... Berdych got Gulbis in R1- could face Gasquet in R4, no one too tough though Fed has not too bad a draw too it seems- things go to plan the biggest test before the SFs will come from Isner potentially in the QFs..hes got Verdasco and Simon as possible R4 opponents... Pick of the eary matches are a first round encounter between Tipsarevic and Nalbandian- fancy Donut Dave to win that one...and Tsonga Hewitt should be interesting if Hewitt is fit..and there is an all German encounter between Kohlschreiber and Haas

It sucks and great to have a Nalby-Tipsy encounter in round 1. Goes on to show that after top 3' date=' the competition has gone really close among the others that you can see a classic Round 1 match which could lead up to 5th set.[/quote'] Something like the Moya-henman epic 1st round match?

Something like the Moya-henman epic 1st round match?
Well it will be definitely nice to see a 5 setter. Nalbandian is playing pretty good. Was the finalist recent against Cilic. Tipsarevic is one of those who would reach 4th round with lot of hard work. Good first round match up surely.

^did you even read my post :headshake: i broke down the whole thing for you Obviously with Nole at no 1 and Fed at 3 they were going to meet in semis
just read the whole damn thing...so rafa nd tsonga can meet at qf... very well then, rafa is out in qf, fedex just have to beat nole to win the slam, very much possible,or else another rafa nole final

fedex leading 3-1 in the 2nd set after winning the 1st 6-1 against ramos... roger is moving pretty well nd he coming to the net nd applying serving and volleying technique .... this is his best chance against the top 2 to play like this