Wimbledon 2012

Cricketics

This was not JesusFed ..2006 Fed had better movement and explosive groundstrokes. He played first strike tennis.. Feds to Djokovic - "Get off my Lawn!!!"
+1. he served very well 2day, thats why he was in the match...in rallies, fed did one thing very well that other players dont do well against nole, he made him run, he moved well 2day,used the depth as well, that made nole making a lot of errors...:hatsoff: though i have to say fed of 06 was miles ahead of any player in this fecking world

Stuck at roadside' date=' courtesy lifeless car batteries. But guess fedex was sublime today?[/quote'] he won 6-3 4-6 6-4 6-3 ... what do ya think? fed has so many chances to break nole but couldnt, otherwise the scorecard could look much worse..he served very well

+1. he served very well 2day, thats why he was in the match...in rallies, fed did one thing very well that other players dont do well against nole, he made him run, he moved well 2day,used the depth as well, that made nole making a lot of errors...:hatsoff: though i have to say fed of 06 was miles ahead of any player in this fecking world
The other thing I noticed was that Fed played the points at his pace..fast ; didnt allow Nole to breathe at all. I do feel this could have been a straight sets,had Fed not let up. Thats what concerns me; he goes away on a walkabout far too often these days.

As expected, the Djokovic - Federer semi. Djokovic is red hot to win this one though. The only way that Novak loses this is if he chokes,which is possible since Roger becomes New number 1 if Djokovic loses this one. Of course if JesusFed turns up...
:two_thumbs_up: All the players with 'godly' class show resurrection - at least once. (midget god might show 2nd resurrection is possible too)

He has the number 1 ranking on his racquet now. Hopefully, his form can hold up
yeah thats the thing i wanted #1 for fedex...now nadal has to beat both fedex nd nole to win a slam..fedex might get murray in the semis...but all these things will happen only if fedex wins the title

he won 6-3 4-6 6-4 6-3 ... what do ya think? fed has so many chances to break nole but couldnt, otherwise the scorecard could look much worse..he served very well
Thanks for that bit. Sometimes scoreline do not tell the real story. Will watch highlights hopefully tomorrow.