• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

Yeah' date=' am not happy because we lost VK (or gained sth. by losing him)....Irfan can bat and he did well against Lankans in Asia Cup...4 (fluke) wickets..[/quote'] see we can use him as 5th bowler... and he can hit very well at end and ashwin too is there our tail can handle pressure much better now with vinay .. he was sure selection and will waste new ball and get hammered with old ball and adds nothing with bat

:yay::yay::yay::yay: Irfan is a good player to have at number 7. Plus we can have 4 genuine bowlers apart from Pathan. If Irfan can bat well at number 7 which he is capable of doing so and can bowl economical spells then he has done his job well as an all rounder. If Aaron didn't got injured. Then our bowling would have been much more stronger with Zaheer, Aaron and Yadav as fast bowlers and Ashwin as spinner.

Dinda may play over yadav who is not exactly a great ODI bowler.
nah yadav is rated highly now and if conditions are good he will be deadly with new ball
Replacing cr.ap with cr.ap. What is this obssession with 75mph trundelers. Dhoni got fragile hands or something
dude.. ok do us all a favour and tell me who else should have been selected ?