How about adding feeds of Tech, Politics et al

King

I was wondering if we can add feeds from some good sources that discusses technology, Politics et al under the General Discussions. That'll make us more wiser and we will also have a lot of information under the GD forums? It may even lighten some of our discussions. Any source you folks are aware of?

Guest dada_rocks

Hindu.com pe thursday ko aata hai science part...... it's good and has indian ring to it particualrly in agricultural science section

Hindu.com pe thursday ko aata hai science part...... it's good and has indian ring to it particualrly in agricultural science section
I need something that has RSS feed though DR. You guys seem to have a lot of source for your topics of interest on politics. Any website that come with RSS feeds?

If RSS is to be given space here' date=' so should it be for HAMAS websites and Christian fundamentalist websites/newsfeeds.[/quote'] :hysterical: I'm sure you know which RSS we're talking about here :P .. but I'll bite RSS = Really Simple Syndication

If RSS is to be given space here' date=' so should it be for HAMAS websites and Christian fundamentalist websites/newsfeeds.[/quote'] Can you think outside the box (religious centered topics) for once:D? RSS feed has nothing to do with a religious backed association. RSS - Real simple syndication i.e a XML type news feed.

Guest dada_rocks
Can you think outside the box (religious centered topics) for once:D? RSS feed has nothing to do with a religious backed association. RSS - Real simple syndication i.e a XML type news feed.
Go easy on him he most certainly doesn't know RSS feed has nothign to do with rashtriya swayamsewak sangh:hysterical: .. .. In some sick way i admire guys like these who are full of confidence without knowing much.. Reminds me of my physics class-room there was this VC ( vice chancellors's son) in our class used to come in car and had a swagger about himself wud ask anything just to come of as smart a$$ in class. Once we were being taught moment of inertia. prof deduced that classic formulae ML^/12 for the rod's moment of inertia wrt the vertical axis going through its mid-point and then at the end prof exclaims " so we can obviously see MI depends on Mass and length broadly speaking distribution of mass" that VC's son asks why not velocity sir.. Now we were sitting on first bench me and my friend we cud nto take this burst into laughter even prof started laughing had this ben any other guy wud have gotten mouthful from prof but since it was VC's son he told him politely , why? CC reminds me of this character..:hysterical: