India vs Pakistan - Never Ending Thread

thts not true. happens in england too. asif mohammeed butt
Now mr. peace lover will feign ignorance... though thats still better than a vast majority of his countrymen who think BCCI / ICC / RAW /Mossad / FBI / CIA were behind it so that they r sidelined for world cup allowing India an easier win
Now mr. peace lover will feign ignorance... though thats still better than a vast majority of his countrymen who think BCCI / ICC / RAW /Mossad / FBI / CIA were behind it so that they r sidelined for world cup allowing India an easier win
That was a tongue in cheek comment about Indian fans putting Pakistans superior head to head to down to fixing in Sharjah. Indirectly that's like accusing your own players of fixing. They ignore the fact that Pakistan has better head to head record in your own country with Indian umpires. Why can't Indian fans accept that head to head Pakistan has been the better team? Similarly why can't Pak fans accept that in world cup games India has owned us completely?
That was a tongue in cheek comment about Indian fans putting Pakistans superior head to head to down to fixing in Sharjah. Indirectly that's like accusing your own players of fixing. They ignore the fact that Pakistan has better head to head record in your own country with Indian umpires. Why can't Indian fans accept that head to head Pakistan has been the better team? Similarly why can't Pak fans accept that in world cup games India has owned us completely?
u r better than a vast majority of ur countrymen (as i said earlier) :two_thumbs_up: n my comment was also in a similar vein (tongue in cheek) :winky:
What a first post after ban, lol. He, he , the argument against capital pusnihment should be extended to bans as well, they are never deterrents :giggle:
welcome back:two_thumbs_up:
Thanks for welcoming me back... :) i just had an argument with serani (the english cheerleader) and some shinde kind of congressmen admin banned me rather than him (like shinde is accusing RSS of terrorism while calls hafiz saeed as shri hafiz saeed)
Funny but better average than your top order "batsmen".
Yes Better Average than Indian current Top Order batsman Likes of kohli,Raina,Yuvraij,Gambhir etc Azhar,Younis,Asad and Misbah all have 40 plus average Younis 50 Plus Pakistan have 3 batsman in Top-15 Icc test ranking India has not one batsman in Top-20 Icc test ranking