India vs Pakistan - Never Ending Thread

They cant do jack on flat tracks. Wickets for Pak series were good for bowling.
lol go watch what junaid did at ssc on a flat wicket or at dubai on a flat wicket. And that series was a mixture of flat wickets and good sporting wickets. 100% we would win if junaid played instead of sami and irfan ahead of tanvir, and I don't know why ajmal was rested for the last odi.
lol go watch what junaid did at ssc on a flat wicket or at dubai on a flat wicket. And that series was a mixture of flat wickets and good sporting wickets. 100% we would win if junaid played instead of sami and irfan ahead of tanvir, and I don't know why ajmal was rested for the last odi.
Poms aren't phonies like Lankans who would fall cheaply to your pace bowling.
He played against Australia and England and he was not effective. Even in recent ODI series, when the ball stopped swinging and when he bowled in death overs, he was smashed by Dhoni.