Why is India doing so much better than Pakistan?

Gambit

I'm not talking of now. I'm referring to the Imran zamana' date= when cricket nationalism, and Friday Finals at Sharjah ruled the roost. The present era would fall under the 'doldrums' i refer to.
The roots of the Pakistan cricket team are actually in the Muslims team of pre-independence India where an annular pentangular was played amongst the Europeans, Hindus, Pharsis, Muslims, and the "Rest" which earlier used to be a quadrangular, before that a triangular, and before that a bilateral.

Indians are doing MILES better in the UK then paks as well. We are top of eduaction and earning stats, well above goras. While they are bottom of the pile in these with blacks. Why is this? We all arrived with same opportunities and same boundaries. Its about culture, religion etc They have some deep problems! While we flourish!

Guest dada_rocks
Indians are doing MILES better in the UK then paks as well. We are top of eduaction and earning stats, well above goras. While they are bottom of the pile in these with blacks. Why is this? We all arrived with same opportunities and same boundaries. Its about culture, religion etc They have some deep problems! While we flourish!
I say put them anywhere without state sanction againt any group and race will always be won by Indians.. There is sthg about Indians.. Just face the fact we are better equipped to deal with problems as if that was not enough to skew equation further we make better efforts too. Moreover pakistan or any other nation- group who give more importance to bettering in comparison to this life sud not be bothered about their poor oerformance in the later. After making ur choice at ur own volition it's not pruduent to crib over the result. Jay Bharat Was talking to my swiss colleague and he was mentioning exactly the same thing there is sthg about Indians fixation with education when British landed in india they were surprised to find public-edcuation system which was an elitist pastime in britain.. Education imavriably always makes you a winner. Miles to go before we sleep but there is no denying we are on the right track at least.

Indians abroad thrive individually and not as a community. There is hardly any community representation in the mainstream public service. Other communities, esp Latinos have their own public representatives in the city councils, state boards, state/national assemlies etc. That gives them a strong support structure to thrive as a community both socially and financially. Indians are improving, but not as fast as others.

Look no further than the name of the country Pakistan = Land of the pure A country jiske sari existence religion centric hai wo kabhi upar nahi utheghi.
Not really. I think the name Pakistan is an amalgam of letters deived from the provinces it contains.

Here, take a look at this, Boss. This is from an article called "Beyond Faith" on the subcontinent published in the August 13 issue of TIME.

The solution, Iqbal proposed to a stunned congregation of the All India Muslim League on Dec 29, 1930, was an independent state for Muslim-majority provinces in north western India, a separate country where Muslims would rule themselves......When asked by a Muslim student group the name for this new nation, Iqbal was at a loss. As an afterthought, he suggested taking letters from the names of the provinces: Punjab, Afganiyat (North West Frontier), Kashmir and Sindh, endng with Baluchistan. The Hindu newspapers derided the composite name, mocking both Iqbal and the idea of a separatist Muslim state. But the name stuck and the idea of Pakistan was born.