Bring on Pakistan

Is this the Pakistan team that lost to Ireland and West Indies in the world cup? Going by the personnel and recent results am sure they should win every possible game for the next five years :haha:
Well we shouldnt forget India lost to Bangladesh and Srilanka as well. India went with full strength squad and with many many hope but Pakistan went without their best bowlers and Abdul Razzaq so everybody wrote them off. Whatever Both team got the same result.OUT of the WC looking forward to prove u wrong dear in Nevember 07
Well we shouldnt forget India lost to Bangladesh and Srilanka as well. India went with full strength squad and with many many hope but Pakistan went without their best bowlers and Abdul Razzaq so everybody wrote them off. Whatever Both team got the same result.OUT of the WC looking forward to prove u wrong dear in Nevember 07
bhaisaab it was your batsmen who lost the important match against ireland as far as i know they had their full strength batting lineup in the worldcup didnt they the bowlers meanwhile did their best.batters like inzi yousuf younis khan they were playing wrent they???:regular_smile: neways as u said whatever ..lookin to see india and pakistan square up once again
bhaisaab it was your batsmen who lost the important match against ireland as far as i know they had their full strength batting lineup in the worldcup didnt they the bowlers meanwhile did their best.batters like inzi yousuf younis khan they were playing wrent they???:regular_smile: neways as u said whatever ..lookin to see india and pakistan square up once again
Thanx Suma thanx for calling me bhai sahib.At least i have found someone who know how to talk to others coz i was really treated badly by some posters. Thanx again. Im not trying to defend pakistan.I wrote about WC coz someone wrote
Is this the Pakistan team that lost to Ireland and West Indies in the world cup? Going by the personnel and recent results am sure they should win every possible game for the next five years :haha:
i just answered that. and ya doesnt matter if pak square series against Pak.Better than losing.isnĀ“t it?
The 3 musketeers will punish the druggies without mercy
Im sure asif and shoaib wil not take any drug to get cowards out. they will tour india as drugg free coz to beat cowards u dont need drugs what u need is just COURAGE. druggie akhtar will get Sachin out once again and sab moon dekhte reh jaenge.
Im sure asif and shoaib wil not take any drug to get cowards out. they will tour india as drugg free coz to beat cowards u dont need drugs what u need is just COURAGE. druggie akhtar will get Sachin out once again and sab moon dekhte reh jaenge.
abey kaha ke cowards.. shoaib and asif have taken another drug so that their older drug can clear from from their body.. i can't wait to see retarded ppl from sadak paar coming to land of godz and getting beaten badly... bring ur own gatorade bottle and stuff, u won't get any stuff in India bhikari....
abey kaha ke cowards.. shoaib and asif have taken another drug so that their older drug can clear from from their body.. i can't wait to see retarded ppl from sadak paar coming to land of godz and getting beaten badly... bring ur own gatorade bottle and stuff, u won't get any stuff in India bhikari....
beta wait n watch.

It will be a tough series. Pakistan always play well against India and there are no favorites to win this series, IMO. Their batting lineup will be severely weakened with the absence of Inzomam, and India's bowling attack has done very well lately so Indian supporters have reasons to feel confident.

actually this poses a very interesting problem ... Sehwag has it over Pak ... he has scored a 1000+ runs at what seems like 60+ average ... there is no way he should be left out against Pak IMHO. So what do we do considering the opening batsmen are doing well? And considering all the middle order chaps performed barring the cappo in this series?