Happy Independence to all Indians

Prudent

Guest dada_rocks

Jahaan daal daal par sone ki chiriya karti hai basera wo bharat desh hai mera AAO bachche tumhen dikhayen jhankhi hindustan ki Ye mere watan ke logon jara aankh mien bhar lo pani Nanah munna rahi hun desh ka sipahi hun bolo mere sang Sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab hamare dil mein hai dekhna hai jor kitana baju-e-qatil mein hai

songs from border...bhagat singh...Netaji subhash...( there are 6-7 songs in these movies..) other than..ai mere vatan ke logon..my fav...
Good songs all. My favorites are from 70s and earlier though. Hard to listen to them and not get passionate. Sample this gem Dekho veer jawaanon apne khoon pe yeh iljaam na aaye Maan na kahe ke mere bacche waqt para to kaam na aaye Andha beta yudh mein chala to na ja na ja uski maan boli woh bola kam kar sakta hoon maa main bhi dushman ki ek goli jikr shaheedon ka jab chala to unmein mera kyun naam na aaye?? Do I need to say anything?

The serious code of conduct associated with the national anthem reminds me of this really stupid story. I went to an Air Force school in New Delhi. Every morning before classes would commence (zzz...) all the students from 6th to 12th would assemble out in the field next to this platform (where all the faculty stood). We would be in our "houses" (mine was called Indraprastha) and we'd all be forced to sing the national anthem in unison. Every kid would stick their arm out in front of them and then sing. Now I absolutely hate the summer heat. I just can't stand it, even today. It would be close to 40 degrees celcius out there, and being required to stand in that sweltering summer heat really took it's toll. So one day, there i was - sweating like a pig, singing the anthem along with million other kids who were there and suddenly i felt this itch coming all over my head on my body...it was one of those really annoying itches too, the kind you scratch for about 5 minutes. Unable to resist the urge to scratch that itch, i made the criminal mistake of breaking protocol (LOL). While the rest of the students bellowed the national anthem with their arms extended, i was scratching myself all over the place. Some of the kids around me started laughing and this caused a disruption. Obviously one of the principals on that massive platform must have taken notice of it. At the end of it, she furiously grabbed the mic and shouted, "I can't believe what i have just seen ! I must say, i have never seen such an indignant act in my entire life. That tall boy (she even tried to point at me, that b*tch) from the Indraprastha house was scratching himself indecently throughout the national anthem ! I would like the monitors bring him over to my office immediately !". Suddenly, the itch was gone - replaced by a massive lump in my throat. I had heard all kinds of horror stories about what happened to kids pulled up by the principal and back then i was pretty well-behaved. Got taken into the office like a prisoner, and sure enough - i was slapped across the face about five times. She had fat hands and really let herself go. The national anthem would never be the same again...:haha:

Hehe. That is always a tricky question. For me - Respect is enough if it is in the heart , we dont need overt displays to prove it. I remember during one of our college festivals , we had the music guy testing out the sound system in our auditorium. And he chose the National anthem to do it. He would put the anthem , play it for 10 secs and stop. He repeated this for like 5-6 times. And there was this girl in the audience who had a strict "stand while the anthem is being played" policy. Poor lady , every time she used to stand when the anthem started , sat again when it stopped and then stood again when it started. Was quite amusing to watch. :D
Hilarious!:haha::haha:

Boggles my mind how far we've come in only 60 years. If seen from 1947 to current times, our rise outclasses that of China's and practically anyone else's. Jai hind!
yes, , we started all from zero again.. after giving dowry to british retards and sending them back to their firangiland..

I remember during one of our college festivals , we had the music guy testing out the sound system in our auditorium. And he chose the National anthem to do it. He would put the anthem , play it for 10 secs and stop. He repeated this for like 5-6 times. And there was this girl in the audience who had a strict "stand while the anthem is being played" policy. Poor lady , every time she used to stand when the anthem started , sat again when it stopped and then stood again when it started. Was quite amusing to watch. :D
lol forgot to read this.. hilarious stuff mm.. i know this can actually happen.. ppl are sankhi like that lol..

The serious code of conduct associated with the national anthem reminds me of this really stupid story. I went to an Air Force school in New Delhi. Every morning before classes would commence (zzz...) all the students from 6th to 12th would assemble out in the field next to this platform (where all the faculty stood). We would be in our "houses" (mine was called Indraprastha) and we'd all be forced to sing the national anthem in unison. Every kid would stick their arm out in front of them and then sing. Now I absolutely hate the summer heat. I just can't stand it, even today. It would be close to 40 degrees celcius out there, and being required to stand in that sweltering summer heat really took it's toll. So one day, there i was - sweating like a pig, singing the anthem along with million other kids who were there and suddenly i felt this itch coming all over my head on my body...it was one of those really annoying itches too, the kind you scratch for about 5 minutes. Unable to resist the urge to scratch that itch, i made the criminal mistake of breaking protocol (LOL). While the rest of the students bellowed the national anthem with their arms extended, i was scratching myself all over the place. Some of the kids around me started laughing and this caused a disruption. Obviously one of the principals on that massive platform must have taken notice of it. At the end of it, she furiously grabbed the mic and shouted, "I can't believe what i have just seen ! I must say, i have never seen such an indignant act in my entire life. That tall boy (she even tried to point at me, that b*tch) from the Indraprastha house was scratching himself indecently throughout the national anthem ! I would like the monitors bring him over to my office immediately !". Suddenly, the itch was gone - replaced by a massive lump in my throat. I had heard all kinds of horror stories about what happened to kids pulled up by the principal and back then i was pretty well-behaved. Got taken into the office like a prisoner, and sure enough - i was slapped across the face about five times. She had fat hands and really let herself go. The national anthem would never be the same again...:haha:
Brilliant!:haha::haha: