Happy Independence to all Indians

Prudent

can some one upload the famous "mile sur mera tunhara".... i used to love that video... why do i always get teary whenever i hear any patriotic song..it happens with me always.. May God Bless my mother land with all the prosperity and happiness...
Wow ! You get teary EVERY time ?

can some one upload the famous "mile sur mera tunhara".... i used to love that video... why do i always get teary whenever i hear any patriotic song..it happens with me always.. May God Bless my mother land with all the prosperity and happiness...
I get goose bumps.....:regular_smile:

why do i always get teary whenever i hear any patriotic song..it happens with me always...
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Do you stand up everytime Jana Gana Mana is played on the TV ? I remember on the old board, there was this long thread discussing the merits of standing up or sitting down whenever the anthem is played...:D

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Do you stand up everytime Jana Gana Mana is played on the TV ? I remember on the old board, there was this long thread discussing the merits of standing up or sitting down whenever the anthem is played...:D
Hehe. That is always a tricky question. For me - Respect is enough if it is in the heart , we dont need overt displays to prove it. I remember during one of our college festivals , we had the music guy testing out the sound system in our auditorium. And he chose the National anthem to do it. He would put the anthem , play it for 10 secs and stop. He repeated this for like 5-6 times. And there was this girl in the audience who had a strict "stand while the anthem is being played" policy. Poor lady , every time she used to stand when the anthem started , sat again when it stopped and then stood again when it started. Was quite amusing to watch. :D

.if i am in a public function..then i do stand up... but if i am in my house..i do not.... and national anthem or national song does not move me much... but play " ai mere vatan ke logon"...and.......

yes.. atleast I do.. Aditi made me stand up again with that clip.. and I am at work.. :cantstop: by the way I have only audio of 'mile sur mera tumhara'... .