Kerala Express Watch Thread

If Sreesanth was playing in the current test' date=' he would have gone on for 4-5 RPO, while Ishant gave 82 odd runs in 32 overs.[/quote'] A test seamer's job is to take wickets, why are you talking about test economy, this isn't T20 or even ODI :facepalm: Aggressive wicket takers tend to go for more runs as they are more attacking. Test economy tumko chahye..then recall DARTY. Ishant has been averaging over 50 with the ball against most major opposition. That is the key. Please don't ruin my thread with Ishu comments. This is Kerala express watch thread, thank you :hitler:
A test seamer's job is to take wickets, why are you talking about test economy, this isn't T20 or even ODI :facepalm: Aggressive wicket takers tend to go for more runs as they are more attacking. Test economy tumko chahye..then recall DARTY. Ishant has been averaging over 50 with the ball against most major opposition. That is the key. Please don't ruin my thread with Ishu comments. This is Kerala express watch thread, thank you :hitler:
Sreesanth averages more than Ishant in almost every series he has played in last 3 years. So how awful that makes Sreesanth then?
Harbhajan wasnÃÕ even discussed LOKENDRA PRATAP SAHI Mumbai: Harbhajan Singh, the second-most successful off-spinner in international cricket, wasnÃÕ discussed when the national selectors picked the squad for the Test series in Australia. According to The TelegraphÃÔ sources, neither captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni nor coach Duncan Fletcher asked for Harbhajan. That finished any chance he had of a comeback. The selectors, in any case, had no plans of recalling Harbhajan. Not now, at least. Harbhajan, who has 406 wickets in Test cricket and 259 in ODIs, hasnÃÕ played for India after the Trent Bridge Test, which got over on August 1. As was tipped in these columns, only two spinners Pragyan Ojha and Ravichandran Ashwin (MoS in the Tests versus the West Indies) have been picked. AshwinÃÔ stunning performance on debut has queered the pitch even more for Harbhajan. Besides 22 wickets in three Tests, the off-spinner, who used to open at the colts level, scripted a quality hundred at the Wankhede. Spearhead Zaheer Khan is there, but he will have to prove his match-fitness in the next two Ranji games featuring Mumbai. If he isnÃÕ up to the mark, then Abhimanyu Mithun or Sreesanth could instead head to Australia. :dance: Officially, though, a ÃÄover hasnÃÕ been decided upon. The only debate, during SaturdayÃÔ meeting, was over the second ÃÌeeper. Eventually, largely for reasons of ÅÄontinuity, Wriddhiman Saha scored over Parthiv Patel. Ignoring Saha would have been most unfair. The squad has two uncapped players Rohit Sharma and Ajinkya Rahane.
As predicted, after Zak, our pace spearhead is Sree! Sree may still be on for Aus tour :yay:
I hope and pray that Sreesanth in not selected for the Aus tour :pray: :pray:
He is injured so how can he be selected.Also he did okay in england considering he was coming back from a injury ,also we got o remember he did well in sa series before eng ,in tests his recent form has been average but atleast he has won us some matches which not many indian fast bowlers have done agianst top teams.

Injured Sreesanth out for up to eight weeks

Sreesanth, the India seamer, has said he could be out of action for a further six to eight weeks as he continues his rehabilitation from a toe injury that has sidelined him during the ongoing Ranji season. The injury has ruled him out of contention for the four-Test series in Australia starting later this month. The national selectors meet on Monday to pick a replacement for the injured Praveen Kumar. Sreesanth said he had decided against surgery on the left toe. "I did a bit of ayurvedic treatment and it (the pain) has really come down," Sreesanth told ESPNcricinfo. "I was advised surgery but didn't go for it because the last time I did ayurvedic treatment, for a labrum tear on my shoulder, it really helped and I never had to go for surgery. I have consulted the same doctor. The muscles get stronger with physiotherapy. I will start training in Bangalore from December 12." The Test series begins on December 26 at the MCG and finishes on January 28. Sreesanth is hopeful of being available for the one-day tri-series, also featuring Sri Lanka, starting in February. "I will be out for six to eight weeks. I don't think I'll be fit till the end of the Test series," Sreesanth said. "Hopefully for the one-dayers I will be fit for selection." Sreesanth played three Tests in England earlier this year, but failed to impress taking eight wickets at 61.62. He played in Kerala's first match of the Ranji season, against Vidarbha in Nagpur, taking 1 for 119, before getting injured. He wasn't chosen when the selectors picked the team for Australia, but the injury to Praveen ahead of the ongoing one-day series against West Indies, has given an opportunity for any one of India's reserve seamers to make the trip.