ICC Under-19 World Cup, Aug 2012

Chand didnt even celebrate that much..a good sign
thing i like about him is way he handled everything it was getting dark and he asked umpires to quicken the pace of game ..at this level u dont exepect that now like smit said he talked to him and gave confidence all the time also he knows his game earlier on this tournament he was going into games with sepcific attitudel ike either he will defend or attack here he backed his intinct..defended when he thought no one else is left to come and attacked in end what clean striking..he will easily make into most teams as batsman (odis ofc)
thing i like about him is way he handled everything it was getting dark and he asked umpires to quicken the pace of game ..at this level u dont exepect that now like smit said he talked to him and gave confidence all the time also he knows his game earlier on this tournament he was going into games with sepcific attitudel ike either he will defend or attack here he backed his intinct..defended when he thought no one else is left to come and attacked in end what clean striking..he will easily make into most teams as batsman (odis ofc)
he was also very aware of the situation ..bowlers overs.. and you could see how he commands respect within his team. I can see him as Kohli's successor
he was also very aware of the situation ..bowlers overs.. and you could see how he commands respect within his team. I can see him as Kohli's successor
batting talent wise i dont know but he is much more level headed then kohli honestly future captaincy material
btw not celebrating and showing that someone has no emotion is a bit of show off IMO but both MSD and chand have earned it
Sucks that indian cricketers have to go through your judgement. "Damned if you do, damned if you don't" CELEBRATE FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:two_thumbs_up: