Shame On You Bcci

No.1 We dont even know whether you are an Indian or not.And based on the lies that i caught of yours,i doubt you are. You may be someone masqureading as an Indian and opening hate threads on ICF just to spoil its image.The Mods should decide what to do with that. Even if you are an Indian or whatever you have no right to ask/tell/dictate what they should do. Sit in UK and mind your business,your love for India and Indians is well documented by the fact that you dont live here nor do you have the Indian citizenship.
Hate threads you idiot so lets pretend mumbai attacks never happened be bhai chara to Pakistanis just because you dont know i m Indian or not its not my problem dont teach me patriotism . Who are you to decide me that i m not Indian are you some kind of psychic now i m having my doubts you may be a pakistani who are trying to pose as a Indian.
Hate threads you idiot so lets pretend mumbai attacks never happened be bhai chara to Pakistanis just because you dont know i m Indian or not its not my problem dont teach me patriotism . Who are you to decide me that i m not Indian are you some kind of psychic now i m having my doubts you may be a pakistani who are trying to pose as a Indian.
:hysterical:
If you really care what happens why don't you come back to India and do your bit to improve the system? How does you "remembering Mumbai 2008 attacks" helping reduce terrorism in India? :dontknow:
How does playing cricket with Pakistan will reduce terrorism in India.
:hatsoff: [1] What are you crying for? [2] If indeed, what are you doing to help the situation rather than typing eons of bytes on "cricket forum" ?
Did you see me crying i m mentioning the fact how some icfers want cricketing bilateral ties with pakistan despite getting attacked its like saying thief robs your house and you invite him to the dinner after a week.
Mumbai attacks is a matter for India and Indians.Why should a foreigner like you be allowed to tell Indians what they should do about it? Tell me if you didnt claim these: 1.You are living in UK and hold British Citizenship. 2.You lived in India for 10 odd years without a valid Visa and were not bothered at airports,both british and Indian,because some embassy officials lived at rent in your house in UK. 3.You called these officials as IAS officers,which they are not. 4.You supposedly did a course in a stream from a college that doesnt even teach it.A fact proved by the website of that college. So you are least qualified to tell Indians and i mean people living in India or having Indian citizenship what they should do about 26/11. Better mind your business regarding Queens 60th anniversary and London olympics.Dont meddle in the matters of Indians.
Mumbai attacks is a matter for India and Indians.Why should a foreigner like you be allowed to tell Indians what they should do about it? Tell me if you didnt claim these: 1.You are living in UK and hold British Citizenship. 2.You lived in India for 10 odd years without a valid Visa and were not bothered at airports,both british and Indian,because some embassy officials lived at rent in your house in UK. 3.You called these officials as IAS officers,which they are not. 4.You supposedly did a course in a stream from a college that doesnt even teach it.A fact proved by the website of that college. So you are least qualified to tell Indians and i mean people living in India or having Indian citizenship what they should do about 26/11. Better mind your business regarding Queens 60th anniversary and London olympics.Dont meddle in the matters of Indians.
thank you for telling every one truth abt sarkar even i didnt know he told so many lies!!
I believe he is an indian for that reason only.