ATP Cincinnati Masters - Anybody going?

Yoda-esque

I am planning to come if I get 2 days off in a row. I am actually taking plenty of days off from work during the us open which is 2 weeks after the cincinati masters event ends. Let's hope I get few extra days off and it shall be fun I am going to our local Citi Open formerly called Leggmason Open.

I am planning to come if I get 2 days off in a row. I am actually taking plenty of days off from work during the us open which is 2 weeks after the cincinati masters event ends. Let's hope I get few extra days off and it shall be fun I am going to our local Citi Open formerly called Leggmason Open.
Great ! I usually attend the semis/finals...PM me if/when you get tickets:two_thumbs_up:

Fifth Cinti Masters title for Federer. Bagels Djokovic in the first set. Been lucky enough to watch him 4 out of the 5 times. Now Federer is guaranteed number 1 ranking till Shanghai bringing his #1 to 299 weeks overall. Not bad for an old man in *cough cough* the strongest ever era no?

Fifth Cinti Masters title for Federer. Bagels Djokovic in the first set. Been lucky enough to watch him 4 out of the 5 times. Now Federer is guaranteed number 1 ranking till Shanghai bringing his #1 to 299 weeks overall. Not bad for an old man in *cough cough* the strongest ever era no?
4 times u witnessed :two_thumbs_up: talking about the match,the bagel made me laugh..it was clear from the start that he was gonna win,tough luck 4 joker,4 loses in 4 finals here.. fedex well on his way for 300 weeks

4 times u witnessed :two_thumbs_up: talking about the match,the bagel made me laugh..it was clear from the start that he was gonna win,tough luck 4 joker,4 loses in 4 finals here.. fedex well on his way for 300 weeks
Another amazing stat.He never lost his serve the entire week. :hail: On Grass, fast hard courts and indoor carpets his attacking first strike tennis is the best and beautiful to watch . Annacone has done a good job forcing Federer to hit over the backhand instead of slicing it.He also rushes the net more often nowadays and his DTL BH has been effective.

Another amazing stat.He never lost his serve the entire week. :hail: On Grass, fast hard courts and indoor carpets his attacking first strike tennis is the best and beautiful to watch . Annacone has done a good job forcing Federer to hit over the backhand instead of slicing it.He also rushes the net more often nowadays and his DTL BH has been effective.
yeah exactly, energy saving mode these days