Pakistan in India 2012-13...

Asim

Pakistan in India 2012-13...  

1. 1.

• Jadeja will open the batting and Chawla at no 4.

You guys should go with this attack in ODI matches. B. Kumar I. Pathan (He will ball full quota and he can bat too.) R. Ashwin (He will ball full quota and he can bat too.) H. Singh (He is crap in test matches but he can still do well in ODI matches in my opinion.) Y. Pathan (He will ball full quota and he can bat too.) Y. Singh (He will be sixth bowler if one of the bowler is having an off day.)
Yusuf and bhajji cant get in to playing 11
In Vijay Sharma's defence I think all he was saying (VS correct me if I am wrong) was that the BCCI are seemingly blind to the repeated failures of our test side provided we win a few meaningless ODIs so they can say things like "Oh its ok we won such and such series. You can't win everything". Maybe the short-term pain is necessary to bring about long-term change but there is never any long-term planning by the BCCI, so we may as well take whatever victory we can now.
Thank you for articulating it better.
To make changes one needs options' date= Gambir is struggling to get runs cant see him made captain; yes you can make kohli the captain and drop dhoni , what makes you think that will stop our losses, infact that might end back fire and we end up losing kohli the batsman. Lets not just make changes for the sake of change, I don't disagree it's time to look beyond dhoni but who next?
Captains in India are never bred...they happen and they become. Dhoni himself was never thought of as captain material until Vengsarkar took a gamble. This thing about captain in the making is all fluff...at least in India. Sachin was a captain-in-making for 3-4 years and he bombed big time. The only one I can think of who went from apprenticeship to a good captain was Rahul. Dhoni does not understand Test cricket. India needs a change at the helm in Test cricket. I couldn't care more for these kitply cups. I do care for the WC though and here is where I feel if Dhini has to be kept as captain he needs to be retained in the ODIs.