1. 1.

• McCullum
    • Guptil
    • Taylor
    • Williamson
    • Van Wyk
    • None of the NZ bat
    • Other batsmen (state it in thread)

We have historically turning venues for them .. hope those will work .. atleast in Delhi and Kolkata
Last two times England visited India the venues weren't so spin friendly. Wish we get the ball turning right from Day 1 this time rund.
Not a jinx .. M just stating what could happen :idunno:
Be positive! Against Aus we need to win the toss and Chand to play a signature knock. In Tests frankly there's nothing to be worried.
Last two times England visited India the venues weren't so spin friendly. Wish we get the ball turning right from Day 1 this time rund. Be positive! Against Aus we need to win the toss and Chand to play a signature knock. In Tests frankly there's nothing to be worried.
Chand is my biggest fear .. He has been very bad in this series .. Unless he or Vijay perform we are screwed .. we need one of them to score a big one and someone else to help them and support .. we need atleast 220+ against AUS to win .. and if we bat second we should try and restrict them to below 200 else we would be left with too much to do in that townsville pitch About the test .. I know we wont lose it but with our crap for bowlers we may have to settle for a draw and that would be unacceptable against the kiwis.
Chand is my biggest fear .. He has been very bad in this series .. Unless he or Vijay perform we are screwed .. we need one of them to score a big one and someone else to help them and support .. we need atleast 220+ against AUS to win .. and if we bat second we should try and restrict them to below 200 else we would be left with too much to do in that townsville pitch About the test .. I know we wont lose it but with our crap for bowlers we may have to settle for a draw and that would be unacceptable against the kiwis.
Chand hasn't been that bad. It's just that he has thrown his wkt away after getting his eye in which is unacceptable on such pitches where the batsmen who get in have to get a big one. Regarding the Tes I think we will win the Test.

If SA had turned up instead of NZ, will they have beaten us? I've had this question since the end of the England series, but I'm asking it now after having a look at how we've batted and bowled in this match. What do you think? Last two times they were here they showed genuine fight with 1-1 results.