1. 1.

• McCullum
    • Guptil
    • Taylor
    • Williamson
    • Van Wyk
    • None of the NZ bat
    • Other batsmen (state it in thread)

what about finn ? trust me even after losing to south africa they found many positives also broad is on strength training :yikes: so they know there problems and are already working on them..and wont be surprised if we lose to them
we can say same things about our team. what about kohli, pujara, ashwin, ojha etc? thing is trott, cook, bell are all out of form, kp may not play, swann may not play. they are in as much transition as we are.
we can say same things about our team. what about kohli, pujara, ashwin, ojha etc? thing is trott, cook, bell are all out of form, kp may not play, swann may not play. they are in as much transition as we are.
lets get few things clear.. cook,trott were in good form cook even got 100 they just couldnt survive top class bowling which we dont have they have test attack to take 20 wickets ..batting wise we are equal .. those days are gone when our batting was certain.. and sehwag is finished ..his fitness is bad he is not converting starts and thts the worst sign this was his biggest strength i can see anderson bowling two away swingers and one in swinger sehwag wont have any answer
gr8 logic this surpassing even tendulkar fan boys atleast they are bit subtle :P
Logic Ni Diya Mene ... Stop Bringing Veeru Paaji into all your posts.. attack Gambo too and then I wont say anything but you seem like you have some special score to settle with Veeru bhia
Two absolute gems in this thread - [1] Dhoni scores because he is OUT on many NO balls [2] Kiran More is better than Dhoni in batting because he scored runs when it really mattered :facepalm:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Two absolute gems in this thread - [1] Dhoni scores because he is OUT on many NO balls :facepalm:
:WTF: where did you get that from. Like I replied to Sane Indian, anyone who is not blinded by mindless Dhoni Bhakti should be able to see the point.
The point was not that Dhoni asked Roach to bowl the no balls' date=' it was that he failed in the other three innings by scoring 0,8,13. And the one inning where he did do well, he was extremely lucky to make it to a century despite being caught behind twice off the same bowler because the ball was not legal. Everyone gets lucky now and then, but when your only decent performance is because of a lucky reprieve, your batting ability will be questioned, and rightly so[/quote']
:WTF: where did you get that from. Like I replied to Sane Indian' date=' anyone who is not blinded by mindless Dhoni Bhakti should be able to see the point.[/quote'] A glance through this thread will clearly tell you who the Dhoni Bhakt, Dhoni Haters and trolls are. Anyways, selective amnesia can also work against you. You do not bother to check my clarifications - neither will I. :two_thumbs_up:
Two absolute gems in this thread - [1] Dhoni scores because he is OUT on many NO balls [2] Kiran More is better than Dhoni in batting because he scored runs when it really mattered :facepalm:
:hysterical: And He won the ODI world cup because Ganguly gifted him a great team. But he is solely responsible for 8-0 (with same gifted team)
:hysterical: And He won the ODI world cup because Ganguly gifted him a great team. But he is solely responsible for 8-0 (with same gifted team)
Not to forget if you point this out you are doing Dhoni bhakti. But, what if you say Dhoni is not as good a WK as Kirmani or Engineer? You are still doing Dhoni Bhakti. :facepalm: