Saina Nehwal wins Bronze...

Roshanrocks

Unfit?! The other player broke her knee halfway through the match having already won the first set. It had nothing to do with the other player being "Unfit", just pure unluckiness.
lol... ofcourse I meant unfit in the sense that she was unfit to play and take any further part in the match as a result of that injury.

Indian badminton is safe hands... We have upcoming stars like PV Sindhu' date=' Sai Praneeth and Kashyap along with saina.. all from gopichand's academy[/quote'] i watched the kashyap game against the malaysian 1 seed he is another very good player that lacks a few things to be 'the best'. got dominated at the net time and again by the malaysian. not saying he could have won, but it could have been closer than it was. overall, i would say these badminton players need to work on their play at the net and their fitness. the chinese and other top players don't make mistakes and are very quick scorers.

Well done Saina. Being an Indian and winning bronze is exceptional. While the Chinese have each other to practice with, the quality of our badminton players in general, and women players in particular are so poor that she does not get the quality practice she needs. And yet she is so good!