Swinging like never before

THX_1138

Coming back to the topic , I do share THX's sentiment to a small extent. Some of the swing that Zaheer and RP Singh generated in that series was amazing. I quite cant remember when was the last time a left-armer produced a kind of ball similar to the one RPS bowled to Pietersen and had him LBW.

Coming back to the topic , I do share THX's sentiment to a small extent. Some of the swing that Zaheer and RP Singh generated in that series was amazing. I quite cant remember when was the last time a left-armer produced a kind of ball similar to the one RPS bowled to Pietersen and had him LBW.
dude... to the right handers over the wicket, we know how much he could bring it in.....now factor that + the angle from round the wicket...and u have that delivery:D we beat the british...if there was ANYTHING wrong with the ball am sure we would have heard it... idiots from the other site r just jealous cus we betterrrr:two_thumbs_up:
Its because the English bowlers were able to swing it too but our batsmen just played them much better And our guys are not soo stoopid .... they knew the cameras were going to be anally close .... and the umpires were just too carefull. Plus Dravid is not the type that would let any hanky-panky go on under his watch. Its just one of those things ... a lot of things need to come together for "regular Swing" to be effective and this series was one such. If Pathan was there we would won 3-Zip.
I dont want to picture that! :haha: Not sure if we would have done better with IP there. He really is in a bad state of mind.
Exactly! Take me for a instance. Am I an anti-India?? NO!
didn't know you were Pakistani....:D as for being anti-Indian....one thing I've noticed is that even the most mild tempered people start to become anti-Indian or anti-pak once they've taken part in a few slanging matches with the opposition. It's in our blood. But it wears off eventually, unless someone is determined not to grow up...:cantstop:
That's not true. I've seen pakistani forums which are very friendly' date=' they just have stricter rules than Indian forums do when it comes to politeness. Looking at your sig and your anti-Pak views I'm not surprised they showed you the door. :sad_smile:[/quote'] I dont see anything wrong in Cricketics signature...We didnt go anywhere.....its them who attached and snatched a part of land from us... So if he dreams of getting it back ... whats wrong in it... Now having said that... quite a few Pakistanis here and I admire the way they maintain the balance here in their discussions. Very honest cricket lovers...
Whats that supposed to mean MP ? arent you' date='Rawal,Salu,MIG,baadshah etc etc still eligible to post here despite your nationality and differing opinions ?[/quote'] No...you didn't understand what i was saying! Every one on this forum is a witness of the kind of stuff that DR comes up with against both Pakistan and Islam so for him to complain about being banned from PakPassion is simply laughable. Now had some one like Ravi, MM or Lurker complained then i would have definitely looked in to it.
As me and others have told you before ... your beloved mod over there Mr. MIG made a quite exit after making anti India statements over here .... no one has banned him here. Neither did anyone from your country had the guts to stand up and substantiate the charges levelled against DR .... a One-on-One thread was setup for baadshah to and he has since dissappeared on his own. Feel free to invite him here. You not liking what DR comes up with is a different story and has nothing to do with the "neutrality" of this site .... Lemme know if you got facts to prove your case and I will personally track down those posts and get them corrected. Fair ?
BheemB we have spoken about this before! PP has a totally different policy than that of ICF(not saying one is significantly better than the other...) so the reason why some posters are banned from PP is NOT because they are of a non Pakistani nationality, it's simply due to the fact that there is stricter policy on PP. As far as DR is concerned every one on this site(including you) know what i am talking about! I would hate to create a "tamasha" in public but if you want facts then i am willing to PM you any time!