Swinging like never before

THX_1138

The resently concluded series in England, India's triumph could be attributed in great parts to their bowler's ability to swing the ball. I was looking at the bulletien board of our paranoid neighbors, and some there seem to suggest foul play. i.e. indian bowlers indulging in ball tampering. It is surprising no such allegations such as this surfaced in this series (or was the media too weary of approaching that subject?). Any comments?

our neighbours are basicially packholes....its a shyt forumconsisting of paki packholes.... they talk crap... i posted an Indian video lol and i was banned.. after that i never even tryed visiting over there..
atleast they let you join... they are a bit like nazis when it comes to joining. i tried joining there a few weeks ago and they wont let me. aparently the only indian cricket fans they permit are the ones who make periodic spelling and grammatical errors, and are far from eloquent in expressing their opinions. its probably a self inferiority complex and overcompensation issue. but nonetheless, returning to the subject, how come there are no jibes or snickering remarks about the possibility of ball tampering? were zaheer and rps really that prolific that such movement of the pitch and the air right up their backalleys?

So Indians are without a coach and they come up with such a brilliant idea? How come this was a secret, and kudos to the Indians who managed to do it with candy Is that the reason that site is only popular with Pakistanis only? no classy articles and number crunching, pure speculation mixed with conspiracies. No wonder, we attract Pak crowds here too..sane people can;t stand such sh.it

Perhaps Pakistan is unable to get over with what happened the last time around Pakistan visited England??? Hair labeled them cheats during the game by awarding England runs. We all know what transpired later. I can't remember Indian bowlers being pulled up for ball tampering during the game but I can cite several instances of that happening when Pakistan was involved. It could be because of their history or the international umpires like to have a go at Pakistan. You can take your guess as to who's right, the umpires or Pakistan.

THX ... You dont need to rape the ball in order to get Genuine regular swing ... I can understand our beloved padosees not understanding that ... but you ? The reason there was no chest thumping this series was because there was little reverse swing.
to be honest bheembhai the only movement i have ever perfected in over ten years of cricket is a leg cutter and the occassional inswinger. i know little about swing and whenever my delieveries swing, its all due to devine intervention. my curiosity is that where were these talents in the previous series. and more significantly, why are the english media, otherwise known to be complete whores for controversies not bringing up such allegations? at the end of the day i knew rps could swing. i saw him do it in pakistan in 2006 but this time around he was absolutely prodigious.
Perhaps Pakistan is unable to get over with what happened the last time around Pakistan visited England??? Hair labeled them cheats during the game by awarding England runs. We all know what transpired later. I can't remember Indian bowlers being pulled up for ball tampering during the game but I can cite several instances of that happening when Pakistan was involved. It could be because of their history or the international umpires like to have a go at Pakistan. You can take your guess as to who's right' date= the umpires or Pakistan.
well we all know who won that case so bringing the Hair episode in to this issue totally nullified your point.
our neighbours are basicially packholes....its a shyt forumconsisting of paki packholes.... they talk crap... i posted an Indian video lol and i was banned.. after that i never even tryed visiting over there..
That's not true. I've seen pakistani forums which are very friendly, they just have stricter rules than Indian forums do when it comes to politeness. Looking at your sig and your anti-Pak views I'm not surprised they showed you the door. :sad_smile:
atleast they let you join... they are a bit like nazis when it comes to joining. i tried joining there a few weeks ago and they wont let me. aparently the only indian cricket fans they permit are the ones who make periodic spelling and grammatical errors, and are far from eloquent in expressing their opinions. its probably a self inferiority complex and overcompensation issue. but nonetheless, returning to the subject, how come there are no jibes or snickering remarks about the possibility of ball tampering? were zaheer and rps really that prolific that such movement of the pitch and the air right up their backalleys?
Was this your first attempt? or have you been banned before?
What i am saying is that it was proven that ball tampering didn't happen during that particular match.
Yup I didn't deny that at all.
We all know what transpired later. It could be because of their history or the international umpires like to have a go at Pakistan. You can take your guess as to who's right, the umpires or Pakistan.
When I said we know what transpired later, I meant the umpire was pulled out of the panel proving the decision he took was not right.

If anything , I think a majority of Pakistanis would be happy we won in England. I know we are arch enemies , but when it comes to one of subcontinental teams doing well in England , Aus etc , I think there would be support from rest of Asia. I for one , would be thrilled to bits if Pakistan were to win either in England or Australia, given that they are my favorite team after India.

Ravi you are right. The only thing i want to mention is that it's only D Hair who had an issue with the PAK team and that too only since about 05 because all the other famous umps like Bird, Shep, Bucknor etc have had a good relationship with the PAK team.

If anything , I think a majority of Pakistanis would be happy we won in England. I know we are arch enemies , but when it comes to one of subcontinental teams doing well in England , Aus etc , I think there would be support from rest of Asia. I for one , would be thrilled to bits if Pakistan were to win either in England or Australia, given that they are my favorite team after India.
:two_thumbs_up: we need fans like you on both sides.

Hair is a Level-5 Racist. That he demanded money from ICC for quitting the elite panel makes it blatantly clear that all he wanted to do was to create controversy. Watch out for a book from Hair soon , that too from a leading house. I am sure that book will be eagerly bought up many cricket followers and Hair makes his millions, something he always wanted to do.

I won't say I like to see Pakistan win every time but I have to confess I have in the past admired Pak players big time and couple of them or three were my cricketing idols too. I don't see much quality anymore in the current team so I have a lack of interest with the current Pakistan side. I have to say watching Pakistan live in the 90s was at the top of my priority list.