Sushil Kumar ... one win away from a medal..

Roshanrocks

If its true then... :hail:
This is true. http://www.mid-day.com/sports/2012/jun/050612-Olympic-bound-wrestlers-served-rotten-food.htm
Former swimmer Khajan Singh, a member of the sports ministry's monitoring panel, visited the camp at Sonepat, 45 kilometres (30 miles) north of New Delhi, where the wrestlers are training ahead of next month's London Games. "I was shocked to see rotten fruits used to make juice and unhygienic conditions in the kitchen," Singh, a silver-medallist at the 1986 Asian Games, told a leading national daily. "There is no dietitian or medical expert to oversee the quality of food being served." The wrestlers had not complained because they feared being thrown out of the camp, Singh explained.
And one guy has commented in the article as well.
As a Sports Nutritionist to Sushil Kumar, my team of dietitians and me do not even get paid by the GOVERNMENT for advice given to the athletes. Hence we are forced to charge the athletes a premium fee.

Can somebody edit this wikipedia account ? On 12th August 2012, Sushil Kumar successfully cheated in the Olympic freestyle wrestling -66Kg category semi-final by biting his opponents ear in order to turn him during a 'gut-wrench' manoeuvre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sushil_Kumar_(wrestler) Paki retards . :finger::finger:
They have given reference to some Russian article. I think this can be disputed by using the option at the bottom of the page.

Can somebody edit this wikipedia account ? On 12th August 2012, Sushil Kumar successfully cheated in the Olympic freestyle wrestling -66Kg category semi-final by biting his opponents ear in order to turn him during a 'gut-wrench' manoeuvre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sushil_Kumar_(wrestler) Paki retards . :finger::finger:
Desperation from Pakoris :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

mediawallahs going all crazy over it.if they given even 10% of such attention to such sports in normal life,the sports scenario would improve much more.just blaming govt isnt enough imo.media dont give a hoot too

mediawallahs going all crazy over it.if they given even 10% of such attention to such sports in normal life' date='the sports scenario would improve much more.just blaming govt isnt enough imo.media dont give a hoot too[/quote'] This is the right time to blast the government for giving these sportsmen rotten fruit. Is anyone discussing it?

till the fight starts' date='can anyone educate me on basic rules in simple language so I can understand what is going on[/quote'] i will explain in layman terms... what i understood after what I have seen.. If u hold the other wrestler's leg... in a lock.. u get one point... if u hold his waist and put him flat on the ground u get a point... if u hold him on the ground and rotate him... u get a point everytime u rotate... its just a layman explanation... am no expert :embarassed: