Soldier memorial desecrated

surajmal

Saala Chewtiyaa' date=',,, and look what he is wearing.. sherwani ...:finger:[/quote'] lol he was called to the police station and was dumb enough to go :giggle: BTW I hope he gets sent to jail for at least a year :pray:. This is a golden opportunity for Congress to show that they can come down hard on rioters ... but somehow I think they wont do anything

Trouble sparked off when a mob of youth, who had converged at the mosque for the 'alvida namaz', suddenly got aggressive after a speech delivered by a maulana who allegedly made repeated references to the Gujarat riots and the recent Assam killings. Raising slogans against the central government, some of the youths even whipped out rods, knives and spears and first vent their anger at the Buddha Park, where some persons even pelted stones at Lord Buddha's statue. And as the procession reached Hazratganj, the state capital's fashionable shopping centre, the mob went berserk. Stones were pelted at shops, forcing almost everyone to pull down their shutters. From Rediff ^^^ How is this Maulana not arrested? clearly he is inciting illiterate youth

Saala Chewtiyaa' date=',,, and look what he is wearing.. sherwani ...:finger:[/quote'] Arre mh boss, sasural jaa reha tha issiliye :winky: More importantly why doesn't the media, in this case Rediff, mention Maulana by his name? When the media can be so sure it was done at the behest of this man, after a particular namaaz, in a particular area go ahead and name him. That way cops would know him, Politicians would be forced to take action and most likely his community will disown him completely. Lets quit making faceless allegations

BTW I hope he gets sent to jail for at least a year :pray:. This is a golden opportunity for Congress to show that they can come down hard on rioters ... but somehow I think they wont do anything
^^^ How is this Maulana not arrested? clearly he is inciting illiterate youth
Yaar dekhoo.. nothing will happen until the govt. shows some balls and give these Phaacking idiots some sort of harsh punishment for everyone to learn.. I can bet my whole ICF money on the fact that these idiots would be released with a week times.... Anyone who gives the hate speech should be dealt with stiff hand ... its high time govt. stood up and stop this nonsense... the most idiot part of this is they will talk all rubbish and when the time comes to actually help the people who suffered in Assam with some charity these molanas would be 1st one to back off... I know some of these phaacking molanas like those of deobands who can sell or talk any sort of rubbish to come in news or earn some money...

I think this has to do with the feeling in some Muslims that they did nothing when Gujarat happened. That the wounds of Babri or Mumbai Riots might still be fresh. So that feeling just needs a spark to explode. I checked the FB page calling for the protests, and there were posts asking people to not spare the media. It was all pre planned. While this picture offends me, and I am pissed off with that the protesters did, we must also be wary of the right wing Hindus who will find a justification for the anti Muslim rhetoric. Let us not add more to the hatred. Somehow I fear that another riot, and this time in many parts of India might happen.

I think this has to do with the feeling in some Muslims that they did nothing when Gujarat happened. That the wounds of Babri or Mumbai Riots might still be fresh. So that feeling just needs a spark to explode. I checked the FB page calling for the protests, and there were posts asking people to not spare the media. It was all pre planned. While this picture offends me, and I am pissed off with that the protesters did, we must also be wary of the right wing Hindus who will find a justification for the anti Muslim rhetoric. Let us not add more to the hatred. Somehow I fear that another riot, and this time in many parts of India might happen.
I also fear the same and I sense its coming up soon. Problem is that when economy isnt doing well, people start blaming each other for random stuff. Also, both Congress and BJP can potentially benefit from countrywide riots at the moment and that is scary

if muslims are offended by demolition of one mosque,then hindus should be offended thousand times more due to rascals like aurangzeb.have you ever been to mathura or somnath? if you are going to find reasons than hindus have quite more than muslims have. fact alert:there is a famous court in delhi TEES HAZARI COURT..due you know why it is called TEES HAZARI ,30 thousands hindus were killed there by cruel muslim ruler in ONE DAY. NADIR SHAH killed 1 lakh hindus in CHANDINI CHOWK,near gurudwara SEESGANJ (where sikh guru'head (SEESH) was chopped by AURANGZEB). do you know mountain range HINDU KUSH in afganistan in farsi KUSH means to kill like KHUD KUSHI (killing one self).HINDU KUSH means killing of hindus. so if any group have reasons to justify their violence due to babri or mumbai.then HINDUS have MANY MORE reasons. it has to stop if not THEN it will go forever. this was the list which i personally know,there are thousans more which we may not know

^ :facepalm: Read what he says before waging you war of words and adding more food for potential hate incitement - he's not defending Hindu or Muslim neither is he justifying the violence. Don't know where you got that impression from. He's asking to be cautious of extremism groups on both sides of the coin.

^ :facepalm: Read what he says before waging you war of words and adding more food for potential hate incitement - he's not defending Hindu or Muslim neither is he justifying the violence. Don't know where you got that impression from. He's asking to be cautious of extremism groups on both sides of the coin.
read my statement carefull GIST of my passage was that violence cant be justified by HISTORICAL GRIEVIENCES.i clearly mentioned that IT HAS TO STOP SOMEWHERE.all other things were EXAMPLES.you ignored the MAIN POINT:((

read my statement carefull GIST of my passage was that violence cant be justified by HISTORICAL GRIEVIENCES.i clearly mentioned that IT HAS TO STOP SOMEWHERE.all other things were EXAMPLES.you ignored the MAIN POINT:((
It is exactly the point he was making. You could've avoided historical specific references from your side. Anyways, your tone sounded a bit aggressive - I was just pointing out.

It is exactly the point he was making. You could've avoided historical specific references from your side. Anyways' date=' your tone sounded a bit aggressive - I was just pointing out.[/quote'] without facts and truths all conclusions are lile half baked truth.we have to first accept the truth and then move on.we should not build castles in the air,it will do more damage than good.:winky:

Muslim Mob destroying Buddha statue in Lucknow' date=' UP. Media blackout on such peaceful activities of Muslims.[/size'] ytiUG.jpg
One of the pictures is taken from The Hindu - so how do you qualify that media is not covering? http://www.thehindu.com/news/states/other-states/article3786202.ece @ Everyone, Please stop posting pictures/videos etc. which you are unsure of. Please use your own brains and don't fall prey to mischief mongers. I am coming across multiple pictures on the Internet of which some have no remote connection to the incident taking place.

without facts and truths all conclusions are lile half baked truth.we have to first accept the truth and then move on.we should not build castles in the air' date='it will do more damage than good.:winky:[/quote'] There are different ways to put forth your view point. In the current atmosphere, a wise man will exercise restraint & caution in his words. You know where such words can lead too.