The US Open 2012

Cricketics

My man Yuki registers a fab win after down a set. wins the 2nd set 6-3. In 3rd set after 6-6, he winz the tie break and the match. He is a win away from the main draw. Tough 2nd round awaits again but he beat world no. 107 today. Should be as great confidence boost for him.

yes. sadly he's out. Gave a great fight. But o well. He's just 20 and start of something special to come. He is stretching every opponent to third set, which is exciting to see. Our man has arrived.
what happened to Devarman...he is ranked much higher than Yuki

Devarman is actually not higher ranked anymore. He was injured for 6 months and hence his ranking dropped. He's back, and since only top 100 get to be in draw, Somdev was able to qualify for main draw because he has used something called "protected ranking" which allows player to qualify for a main draw after they return from injury. Yuki Bhambri is the highest ranked Indian now. Soon he will be in top 100 and then top 50. I SAY AGAIN. - IDNAI'S MOST AWAITED TENNIS SINGLES PLAYER HAS ARRIVED.

Devarman is actually not higher ranked anymore. He was injured for 6 months and hence his ranking dropped. He's back, and since only top 100 get to be in draw, Somdev was able to qualify for main draw because he has used something called "protected ranking" which allows player to qualify for a main draw after they return from injury. Yuki Bhambri is the highest ranked Indian now. Soon he will be in top 100 and then top 50. I SAY AGAIN. - IDNAI'S MOST AWAITED TENNIS SINGLES PLAYER HAS ARRIVED.
Hopefully and he is the only promising youngster too....Paes/Bhupathi are history Boppana is probably 30+,Devarmann is 27...vishnu Vardhan is 25-but from what I saw not very impressive....So hopefully this guy will be the future for us

Nope. There are some other nice players out there. Ya they aren't as good as Yuki but one can expected them to do good in future. There is Sriram Balaji. There is Vishnu Vardhan. also we have two good doubles players who might come in future - DIVIJ SHARAN AND PURAV RAJA. Then recently this guy came in the news - Saketh Myaneni. He is very young and has just started going to decent tournaments. Hopefully they get well take care of.