EPL 2012-13 Season!

adi B

Cantona got a huge ban even from the Club if I remember correctly. Suarez was not branded unfairly but he admitted to his guilt and very rightly got banned. Wish he gets a bigger ban for his biting which by the way is his second such incident.
Of course, Suarez was branded unfairly. It was a simple case of believing what Evra told. Perhaps, Suarez was a bit naive in that incident but he didn't deserve to be called a racist. And Cantona got the ban from the FA and Fergie openly welcomed him back afterwards. On this incident, Suarez does deserve some ban. But it's the amount which is the issue. You do not use Dutch FA decision's into the English Premier League. He has to judged consistently and not by his perceived image.

Good news for the glory hunters I suppose' date=' Man Utd win again and their millions of fans, who've probably never seen a game or even been to Manchester will revel.[/quote'] by that logic all rafa fans outside mallorca,all roger fans outside basel are gloryhunters :cantstop: where do you hail from?

by that logic all rafa fans outside mallorca,all roger fans outside basel are gloryhunters :cantstop: where do you hail from?
if he's a ManUtd fan then he must hail from England, if he's a Kallis fan then from SA, if he's a Fernando ALonso fan then from Spain, if he's a Fedex fan then from Switzerland etc.........and if he's a fan of more than one teams/players from different countries then according to his logic, he obviously must live in many countries :giggle:

^Not really man because those are individual sports ! English people support Murray at Tennis a lot but I dont buy that as he is not representing the country. Clubs are based in cities and genuine support for them should come from people who are from there really. How else can you explain why you support them? Because they win would be your answer ..

^Not really man because those are individual sports ! English people support Murray at Tennis a lot but I dont buy that as he is not representing the country. Clubs are based in cities and genuine support for them should come from people who are from there really. How else can you explain why you support them? Because they win would be your answer ..
pretty much,but when i started supporting united,they were in a transition phase,finished 2nd in the league,didnt win a trophy that season..i 1st saw united play leeds in (98or 99 dont remember correctly),i was 7-8 years old not knowing if they were the best/the worst,i just liked them,call it a 1st love..will always support them till death

Cantona got a huge ban even from the Club if I remember correctly. Suarez was not branded unfairly but he admitted to his guilt and very rightly got banned. Wish he gets a bigger ban for his biting which by the way is his second such incident.
Suarez didnt admit to the guilt>he only admitted to using the word which (acc. to him) has a different meaning in spanish.

pretty much' date='but when i started supporting united,they were in a transition phase,finished 2nd in the league,didnt win a trophy that season..i 1st saw united play leeds in (98or 99 dont remember correctly),i was 7-8 years old not knowing if they were the best/the worst,i just liked them,call it a 1st love..will always support them till death[/quote'] Finishing 2nd and winning the treble 99 arent tough phases :winky:

Of course' date=' Suarez was branded unfairly. [b']It was a simple case of believing what Evra told. Perhaps, Suarez was a bit naive in that incident but he didn't deserve to be called a racist. And Cantona got the ban from the FA and Fergie openly welcomed him back afterwards. On this incident, Suarez does deserve some ban. But it's the amount which is the issue. You do not use Dutch FA decision's into the English Premier League. He has to judged consistently and not by his perceived image.
Suarez didnt admit to the guilt>he only admitted to using the word which (acc. to him) has a different meaning in spanish.
My point was it was never a simple case of believing what Evra said. FA did some investigation and found him guilty. Just because you do MC BC among your friends you can not do that with everybody. After living for such a long time in England, if he says that calling a black guy Nigreto is not racist then he is simply lying. He keeps repeating his antics and does not have any remorse of doing it. Pathetic human being. Great decision to ban this idiot :hatsoff:

Q: What. Anti-virus Software Does Suarez Have Installed On His Laptop? A: BitDefender
:hysterical:
Everyone is trying to lure me into making a Suarez joke. But I'm not biting.
Liverpool haven't performed very well this year, and they're only 7th with 51 points at the moment. They'll be hoping that they can bite back next year
Man Utd are champions. Liverpool say they'll have another bite at it next season.

Some moar :D

Brendan Rodgers has said that he didnt expect his players to take his half time team talk literally, when he told them to get their teeth into the opposition
Luis Suarez has apologised to Brendan Rogers over the incident with Ivanovic today. He's offered to take Brendan out for a bite.
Say what you like about Luis Suarez but you can't question the lad's hunger. He's shown today he still has a great appetite for the game.
Suarez: I'm gonna score a last minute equaliser today. Ivanovic: Bite me. Suarez: OK.
Luis Suarez really took a chunk out of Chelsea's defence on Sunday