EPL 2012-13 Season!

adi B

50b39e0b456ab8bc57ca373d107d6177_large.gif2pta4pc.gifHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my choice of next arsenal manager - 1 - klopp
He has a long term project at Borussia Dortmund. I do not see him leaving Dortmund any time soon.
my choice of next arsenal manager - 2 - pep
Arsenal have real chance of getting him in my opinion. It will be a major coup to get him as next manager.
my choice of next arsenal manager - 3 - mourinho
He will never come to Arsenal and he will be a wrong appointment for Arsenal in my opinion.
my choice of next arsenal manager - 4 - moyes
Overrated crap British manager.
my choice of next arsenal manager - 5 - bould
He will fail.

arsenal close to agreeing a fee with atletico for adrian lopez. wenger is obsessed with these nobodies he can get for a small fee. i despise this french kunt so much now, he has and is destroying arsenal with his crazy egotistical pet projects. wenger ruining my football team, and dhoni ruining my cricket team, not a good time in sports for indian gooners :fear:

He has a long term project at Borussia Dortmund. I do not see him leaving Dortmund any time soon. Arsenal have real chance of getting him in my opinion. It will be a major coup to get him as next manager. He will never come to Arsenal and he will be a wrong appointment for Arsenal in my opinion. Overrated crap British manager. He will fail.
How is he overrated. He has had next to no money to spend during his entire reign and has often had to sell his better players. He has done superbly on a limited budget, even finishing in 4th position one season. This is the 1st season that he has been properly backed by his chairman and they are doing very well. If anything, he would be the perfect appointment for Arsenal as he has experience of operating on a limited budget.

I live in Mansfield and can hear the ground from my flat. Stags pushing Liverpool hard until Suarez scored just now with what sounds like a goal that went in off his hand. To make matters worse he kisses his hand after. Classless, as someone on BBC Sport rightly put it. No surprise he is such a hated figure.