ICF Addiction  

1. 1.

• I practically live here
    • I spend about 5-10 Hours everyday
    • I spend only 1-2 Hours everyday
    • I visit only during matches
    • I just come for the videos
    • Strictly Lurking

maybe another option, Rajeev.... spend around an hour a day, but everyday.... the last 2 months, i am barely able to post partly cos of the sheer volume of posts tht it takes me an hour to catch only 3-4 threads... no time to even post my opinion...

Some posters seem to be here for a Loooooong time , but their post count is like 150, 250 etc... I am relative newbie here and have 2800 posts. Can there be more proof for my joblessness ? :confused_smile: But one though, my sem starts on 27 th august. Guess I will get busier after that.

"I practically live here" is what I choose. It also actually means that I practically work 24/7. I have 4 monitors in front of me. The 4th one is above my main work monitor and it has internet on it 24/7. I call the 4th monitor my social support monitor. Working alone day and night can get very lonely and the support monitor brings social interaction in my life :hysterical:. All 4 monitors and 3 PCs are controlled by just one keyboard and mouse so I type away a lot on my social support monitor :two_thumbs_up: