Gautam "Warnie" Gambhir!!! and the saga of the Maharathis

fineleg

jiski khud ki khabar nahin' date=' who abhi dusron ka khayal kya rakhegi? chhappan chhori ... tuh apni kothi ki khayal rakh... larki log tujhe madam bulate hain to unke liye tera bhi to koi farz hai, naa?:yay:[/quote'] feverpitch....it would be better if you could show more respect to female members of this board... don't wanna see you getting "rawaled" :D
Chhappan Chhori' date=' tu aur teri kothiwali ladki sab udhar se yahan bhaga kyon re?[/quote'] Do not know what you smoke on FB..such lack of class could also be a result of poor upbringing.. I for one left the CV DG since i felt suffocated participating in a forum run by a biased gestapo and its chronies. This place feels much better; differing views are allowed and argued..
Volume is indication of banter though :-) There is one Rajeev who got upset here by banter between me and gai_ka_dhoodh saheb :-) He was asking for "whats the point in this banter in GKD's drama" ---hehe...missed the point!
.yes one and only I wasn't pointing out the banter, but the point of the thread which then gave birth to a very interesting banter which some of us are still trying to figure out