Gautam "Warnie" Gambhir!!! and the saga of the Maharathis

fineleg

Gautam Warnie Gambhir - Minnow basher par none. Throw this sucker out of the squad, and along with him throw the useless Maharathis out too. We already have thrown one Maha (VVS) and a mini_Maha (VS) out, time to throw the other Mahas out too. If we are going to be losing pathetically, we might as well lose with a young team with future potential, and not keep waiting for SRT to deliver us a winning chase (SRT will continue to fail chasing 280+ totals in decent bowling conditions).

These guys cannot field, cannot run quick singles, and when I said Mahas, please also include the GREATEST bowling Maharathi - Agarkar. For how long will you carry Agarkar? Sux.
u are typical sankhi Indian fan all rite?? Gambhir is not a bad fielder.. today he might have done some misfielding few times.. hez not that bad...
u are typical sankhi Indian fan all rite?? Gambhir is not a bad fielder.. today he mighty have done some misfielding few times.. hez not that bad...
I am not talking abt "Gambhirs fielding"...apologize if i confused u. I am talking abt the fielding of our aging Maharathis. For the modern day ODI - they are too slow on their feet.

Why are we surprised ? This had to happen! When we rely on maharathis who are well past their prime in ODI's what do u expect. ODI's are a young man's game. Let me rephrase that. ODI's are a FIT man's game. The Ganguly's of the world can occassionally play the tests where they can take their time but when a tough situation comes around.... cropper they will be!