Shouldn't Dhoni also resign as test captain ?

we should have given rahane and rohit chances in aus in 4th test in place of shewag/gambhir and laxman.
Ur right,he didnt pull his weight,but when he hinted at Sehwag's inadequacy in fielding u saw what happened If criticizing Sehwag has that effect,think of what would've happened if he had dropped one of them
Ur right,he didnt pull his weight,but when he hinted at Sehwag's inadequacy in fielding u saw what happened If criticizing Sehwag has that effect,think of what would've happened if he had dropped one of them
He had dropped shewag in odis before in 2008 in aus but he has lost his fearless attitude.

As a player Dhoni is an asset as a player but him continuing as a captain can be disastorous for our future....Now I don't want to dig a topic that has been done to death but it is clear that some of the guys who keep getting chances in the squad are due to Dhoni and not entirey selctors choice....debatable but it does reflect Don't want the days again when guys like Chetan Sharma got chances ahead of talents like TA Shekhar due their closeness with the Kuptaan

As a player Dhoni is an asset as a player but him continuing as a captain can be disastorous for our future....Now I don't want to dig a topic that has been done to death but it is clear that some of the guys who keep getting chances in the squad are due to Dhoni and not entirey selctors choice....debatable but it does reflect Don't want the days again when guys like Chetan Sharma got chances ahead of talents like TA Shekhar due their closeness with the Kuptaan
you mean jaddu and chawla.
He had dropped shewag in odis before in 2008 in aus but he has lost his fearless attitude.
Agree after 4-0 itself he should've made it clear that no passengers will be allowed in the team. But thrusting Virat into captaincy right now might backfire,let him settle a bit or Gauti must find form,until then Msd is the best option
you mean jaddu and chawla.
Of course isn't that clear? I mean obviously these guys are not good enough at the intl. level.....They have no southie or other connections to spawn more conspiracy theories...RP Singh gets a recall when he is 'vacationing' in Miami...what does that tell you....Story of our country I guess but again He might be a bad captain/leader but he still is the best WK/Batsman in the country and probably the top 5 ODI batsman in the world right now.
Yeah we did. But that does not mean that their batsmen are incapable like ours. They know how to recover. Esp in 2nd innings' date=' Ponting and Hussey, the 2 senior-most batsmen did the recovery job.[/quote'] we sat back same thing we did by not giving ishant another spell in lords and against broad ,bresnan in 2nd test.
Yeah we did. But that does not mean that their batsmen are incapable like ours. They know how to recover. Esp in 2nd innings' date=' Ponting and Hussey, the 2 senior-most batsmen did the recovery job.[/quote'] both were out of form.a good batsmen applies pressure.he didnt
Of course isn't that clear? I mean obviously these guys are not good enough at the intl. level.....They have no southie or other connections to spawn more conspiracy theories...RP Singh gets a recall when he is 'vacationing' in Miami...what does that tell you....Story of our country I guess but again He might be a bad captain/leader but he still is the best WK/Batsman in the country and probably the top 5 ODI batsman in the world right now.
Rp singh was Cheeka's gamble,but agree with u on jaddu,guy was in the team for much longer than he deserved.
Which players got picked in Eng and Aus tours due to their closeness with MS?
Which players got picked in Eng and Aus tours due to their closeness with MS?
Where to start....Ok he played PK ahead of Sree in the 1st test....the gamble worked out great and Sreeshanth had an ordinary rest of the tour but wouldn't your first choice be a guy who had an amazing test series the last one he played?Don't tell me this was a calculated risk bcoz Most of us thought it was fair that Sree should have been ahead of PK...not talking about what was the end result but just the rationale behind this thinking Jaddu in the CB series....sometimes would just be a passanger in the X1...Him being recalled from nowhere itself was a questionable desicion RP singh re-called from a vacation Spot---Now why blame this on the selectors?Couldn't he have played Munaf Patel instead?