Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]

Tendulkar and Zaheer retirement discussion [Poll added]  

1. 1.

:agree: also to get fitter,i already am fitter compared to last year this year need to work hard :P this icf is bad for health :wall:
True watching and discussing about new and exciting talent can increase heart rate and having all those arguments can increase blood pressure :P
zack is too old for fast bowling chawla is hopeless fit ho ke bhi crap hi rhe ga :P
I had high hopes fm Awana :sad: I guess we should not judge this early, lets see how he shapes up.... :pray: I still think if we had Yadav for the last three tests, we could have atleast drawn the series. Teams need pace on these flat ptches if no world class seamers/ spinners are available (Kumble/ McGrath, etc).
I had high hopes fm Awana :sad: I guess we should not judge this early, lets see how he shapes up.... :pray: I still think if we had Yadav for the last three tests, we could have atleast drawn the series. Teams need pace on these flat ptches if no world class seamers/ spinners are available (Kumble/ McGrath, etc).
yes we would have ...but england too missed finn so its fair no ? :)
No' date=' it is not. We have 3 grandpas and 2 toddlers in our side while they have a talented chef as a captain and Jimmy the destroyer. :hitler:[/quote'] :hysterical: we ha manhoos too :haha: anyway if we get rid of non performers im sure even guys like tiwary would make us formidable team again atleast at home away from home its gonna take lots of hard work hopefully we will have captain whose dream is to do well away from home otherwise statements like come to our come home we will show u or some times you win you lose will keep us mediocre for years to come :((
:hysterical: we ha manhoos too :haha: anyway if we get rid of non performers im sure even guys like tiwary would make us formidable team again atleast at home away from home its gonna take lots of hard work hopefully we will have captain whose dream is to do well away from home otherwise statements like come to our come home we will show u or some times you win you lose will keep us mediocre for years to come :((
That was the saddest part for an Indian fan :sad: Now we are a laughing stock at the highest level (tests) and frankly speaking, we are not that a great ODI side as well (lost CB series, Asia cup, in Eng, etc.) We badly need a full tour of Sri Lanka to India :two_thumbs_up:
i mean generally no problem with flat track in odis if we create those no need to criticize its part of odi cricket i can already see panther saying ftb ,ftb in every 2nd post :P
We are the flattest, fattest and bulliyest (?) FTB ever to visit planet earth. Wait and watch Sehwag, Gambo, Kohli, Raina etc, eat Surajmal, Kumar Gul etc. for lunch and dinner......