We batted well

dsr, you have lost it mate. I think all the defeats suffered by Spurs pulled a screw loose in your brain and the Indian defeat yesterday knocked it out completely. India will have to work their @sses off to win this series
1. Who said I had it!:D 2. Its the cricket season as far as I am concerned. Thus football has no effect on me while india are still touring england. 3. If I was worried about spurs why would I. We are above the champions so right in the title hunt:eyedance: 4. You are still a legend preds:two_thumbs_up:

On a general note I still say we were unlucky with the bat as we middled loads of shots that went staright to fielders or were slowed by the slow rain filled outfield. Many of you follow games on the internet, I watch them! Why cant I say we batted ok but lost. When we were smashing them in test series. Piling on the runs, paid commentators would say england were unlucky. We would pile on 600+ and english commentators would say that england bowled well or were unlucky. I am applying same reasoning to Indian cricket. Anymore mocking and I will bump up the 30 odd threads were I was totally correct about the test series and many of you got it horribly wrong! This is not an idle threat but a serious warning!

3. You say I suck at cricket. I can gurantee I play at a far higher standard then you and am sure I play at one of the highest standards on this forum.
yaa i agree, u are a great player of gully waala gulli danda, and u play great kanchaz... u are also champion of english g@y kho kho in ur county..
1. I am an idiot, thanks for that. 2. I never did say it was a good performance, you are twisting it. You sound like how a nazi would say paks and indians are all similar, all the same and we well know we are completely different. Thats what you have done with my quote, I said one thing and you have said I said somerthing else. .
o come on.. ur title of this thread just sayz everything.. i mean "We batted well" isn't that a praise or something?? parth ke saat borunvita pii rah hai kya jo itna josh aaya wah hai.. translation - drinking bournvita along with parth???
yaa i agree, u are a great player of gully waala gulli danda, and u play great kanchaz... u are also champion of english g@y kho kho in ur county.. o come on.. ur title of this thread just sayz everything.. i mean "We batted well" isn't that a praise or something?? parth ke saat borunvita pii rah hai kya jo itna josh aaya wah hai.. translation - drinking bournvita along with parth???
Glory hunting man utd fan, hit a nerve so he lashes out:sad_smile:
Told you guys so. Just finding the gaps now and not being unlucky in hitting fielders. Note how I said Sachin batted particularly well but was unlucky. I feel vindicated ONCE AGAIN:D
Every once in 5 matches, you can say "Told u so". Rest of matches, others will say "Told you so, dsr" :-)