Blog: Urban Gypsy | Girl Molested in Delhi Metro General Compartment

Stuge

No sir. Thanks for your advice. I can allow my GF to wear whatever she wants' date=' but how am I gonna control other men from touching her? If you can convince me abt this, I would allow her to wear whatever she likes..!![/quote'] Considering that she's your 'GF' she has bigger problems to sort out for herself than some random ******* touching her.

Ok. Everyone just calm down. I am not gonna change my views just because u guys are trying to jump on me. God bless you all. Kudha hafiz.
No one wants to change you, you think too much of yourself if you think thats the case. Its more a case of people laughing at someone with completely moronic view of the opposite sex because of complete lack of interaction with them

Fortunately for every pig out there there are enough good ones around too.I I personally don't think this has anything to do with education(formal education) It does have to do with ones upbringing and also a sense of basic decency. Decent men never act like that no matter what. Indecent ones just need an excuse.
Indian society has a lot to do with it. I'm not finding excuses for men who behave badly; they should be punished, but the *****y Indian culture and society, which includes a lot of us, also deserves no credit. Lot of sex in movies + no girl friend + no prostitution is a receipt for disaster.

Indian society has a lot to do with it. I'm not finding excuses for men who behave badly; they should be punished' date=' but the *****y Indian culture and society, which includes a lot of us, also deserves no credit. Lot of sex in movies + no girl friend + no prostitution is a receipt for disaster.[/quote'] Huh??? What makes you think that its only single guys who are doing this? ANd how does that explain a country like Sweden? People not being held accountable for their actions are the reason why this crap occurs

Huh??? What makes you think that its only single guys who are doing this? ANd how does that explain a country like Sweden? People not being held accountable for their actions are the reason why this crap occurs
This and not punished. Punish the sh!t out of few guys then check how a guy's d!ck will never stand erect even if he has a thought of rape.