'Can't live in past glory' - Harbhajan back in the India Twenty20 squad, looking to make a fresh start

King Khan

People who say Bhajji > Ashwin .. I just want to tell them one thing .. Yes, Bhajji > Ashwin but then again, Kumble >>Ashwin Bedi >> Ashwin Venkataraghvan>>Ashwin Joshi >> Ashwin (or so I heard) But we cant make them come and play now. Let Bhajji go and Play for our seniors team.
bhajji still has some year better thing to say wil be bhajji in prime better then ashwin ... but even then bhajji struggled away form home will rate ashwin higher if he performs against good teams
bhajji still has some year better thing to say wil be bhajji in prime better then ashwin ... but even then bhajji struggled away form home will rate ashwin higher if he performs against good teams
Arey I know but people comparing Bhajji and Ashwin just irked me .. Esp. Genetics Guy. Thats Why I said ke its better to say whos better when both are in the team and performing or not performing or something common between them. Here Bhajji and Ashwin have nothing in common ... Ashwin in terrific form taking heaps of wickets and Bhajji darting his way out of form and side
Arey I know but people comparing Bhajji and Ashwin just irked me .. Esp. Genetics Guy. Thats Why I said ke its better to say whos better when both are in the team and performing or not performing or something common between them. Here Bhajji and Ashwin have nothing in common ... Ashwin in terrific form taking heaps of wickets and Bhajji darting his way out of form and side
that genetics guy is trying to become next dravid the wall (sreesanth fan) dont take him seriously :haha:
Imagine Joker (from TDK) saying- "Do you know how I got these genes?"
Bhaji did well for 2 years after T20 WC recall in 07'. He will repeat that, he has the ability. However not everyone has the ability to get 400 wickets, spinners especially start of well but are not able to maintain. Thats what will happen to Ash. And his average batting is only high cause of not outs, Bhaji has 2 100s. Bhaji>Ashwin, not even up for discussion /thread
Ashwin has been a star in test matches IN India, in Australia he was poor and still has to prove himself in England/SA/Aus/NZ, which he will be given the chance to do. I think Ashwin will be ahead of him in SL but with 2 spinners he could get the nod over Ojha. Theres no way we will play 5 bowlers in SL especially with UV, Raina, Tiwary and Sehwag in the side.
Honestly' date=' that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.[/quote'] or just cloud back up it.. :vroam: we live in good times :two_thumbs_up::dance:
Dude' date=' i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ***ing pathetic and digusting compared to my post. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont post sht that was perviously in cans. you're a ***ing joke dude, and im dead ***ing serious. gert areal family that makes good posts, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good ***ing time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst on these forums ever the *** again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, ***ing phaggot.[/quote'] :bye: