ucl 2012-13 season

adi B

midfield is packed by schweinsteiger' date='alaba,martinez not muller,ribery..gotze will have to fight for 1st team place..tbh i wanted gotze at old trafford about 3 seasons back but fergie settled for kagawa[/quote'] ^Well 'attacking midfield' then behind/alongside the striker where Goetze can potentially fit in. I guess with RobBery approaching 30+ now Goetze can play wide though that is not ideal for him...it should be behind the striker instead of Mueller.. just gives Bayern options...Goetze off a striker with RoBery wider... Kroos and Schweini deeper in midfield could be pretty good... That leaves out Mueller who is half decent! Reus is actually a better 'false 9' than Goetze, both have been used up front by BVB when Lewand has been out. Right on about the options Germany have. They have been playing a false 9 formation nowadays vs Kazakhstan last two matches the front line has been Ozil, Reus, Goetze and Mueller, with Draxler also playing last match instead of Ozil- they certainly have the options to play that way ! has made them a better attacking unit less predictable than playing Klose/Gomez up front. As your saying BeautifulGame Guardiola might want to move that way with Bayern

bayern were toying with barca in the 2nd half,the interesting stat was the possession..bayern had 45% possession at the camp nou :hatsoff: the best after united had 49% in the rome final in 09 i believe

congratulation to bayern munich,deserved to win..dortmund players just didnt have enough legs after the 70th minute mark,perhaps klopp should have made the subs earlier.. dante should have been given a red card but 11 vs 11 bayern just edged it