hello there sachin haters

Chaos

I just woke up and lil master already slapped a few more haters' date=' i dont care if he made 100 or not i am NOT jinxing him. he is STILL the master[/quote'] Do we need to have these kind of threads after his every good inning? Do you think the haters will stop hating him after this knock? No!! Then why not keep quiet?

These kind of threads amuse me no end. So, what is this about? if Sachin plays horriblly and rightly gets criticized for it, they are haters and are now getting slapped by his good innings now? exactly what is the logic here? Is he some kind of God who cannot be criticized for bad cricket? Cricket is a sport, SPORT guys, it is about consistency. One innings here and there is not going to prove anything. you play well, you get praised, you play lousy you get criticized. simple. nobody is slapped because he played good today. just like mouni need not be slapped if SRT fails in third ODI

I don't think you can criticise them for a poor knock amidst 3 good knocks. That shows your lack of knowledge. If he is not God, can't he fail in few innings? I don't like the hue and cry and all the callings for his head after one poor knock. At the same time I don't like all these kind of threads saying 'Sachin slaps his haters' or whatever after his every good knock either! Can't we maintain a balance?

I don't think you can criticise them for a poor knock amidst 3 good knocks. That shows your lack of knowledge. If he is not God, can't he fail in few innings? I don't like the hue and cry and all the callings for his head after one poor knock. At the same time I don't like all these kind of threads saying 'Sachin slaps his haters' or whatever after his every good knock either! Can't we maintain a balance?
agreed. while we cannot call for his retirement after every failure, we cannot absolve him of allblame with one good knock either. Having said that, IMO SRT, SG & VVS are on borrowed time now. Their skills have declined considerably and a replacement plan needs to be in place and we need not try to sweeze the last ounce of cricket from these greats.

People praise when you do well and criticize you when you don't do well. DUH! Of course we are talking normal people here. Not retards or fanatics or worshippers or those weird ones who think players should never ever be criticized (unless of course they do it themselves).