What is Robin Singh doing?

Raj

Eng made a game of it when we should have hammered here.... poor fielding and poor umpiring made this a close game..... Oh well, i'm at the Edgbaston game, front row eric Hollies stand!!! :two_thumbs_up: Hope we do better than the last time i was there when Pak beat us...

Eng made a game of it when we should have hammered here.... poor fielding and poor umpiring made this a close game..... Oh well, i'm at the Edgbaston game, front row eric Hollies stand!!! :two_thumbs_up: Hope we do better than the last time i was there when Pak beat us...
Carry a banner so that we can see you on TV :P Enjoy
Again needless bashing of a coach!!! I bet Robin Singh told Ganguly to withdraw his hand from a ball coming to him. That's what he is paid for, right?
No, Robin Singh is being paid to teach the players the fundamentals of fielding, which they patently lack at present. It's not just the old timers like Gangs et al... Just look at Munaf, Power, Dhoni and even Karthick, who were all shockingly poor. He needs to work closely with the youngsters at the ery least and improve there ground fielding ASAP. It's embarassing...