Agarkar should go !

He does not take wickets anymore. To make things worse, he gives away a lot of runs. Sreesanth is so much better. I like his aggressive style bowling. I say recall Sreesanth for the ODIs ! If not, then give Pathan a chance.
Very true, in both these matches his bowling has been very bad.

Agarkar is one of those blokes that does well and not well consistently :D He can be very bad for a consistent period of time and then he can be consistent for a considerable period of time too. He's selectors nightmare. When selectors chose him and reckon he's in good form he falters often. When the selectors drop him and bring him back he will bowl so well the selectors repent dropping him. He's comparable to Mohd Kaif form with the bat.

Agarkar is one of those blokes that does well and not well consistently :D He can be very bad for a consistent period of time and then he can be consistent for a considerable period of time too. He's selectors nightmare. When selectors chose him and reckon he's in good form he falters often. When the selectors drop him and bring him back he will bowl so well the selectors repent dropping him. He's comparable to Mohd Kaif's form with the bat.
Quoted For Truth. Kaif is the perfect comparison for Aggy. Predator should hate his guts then. :D

let me put it this way.... Aggy is the greatest odi bowler we have ever produced.... but if indian cricket needs to move forward, he must be retired.... as a side note, IMO Nehra would have been our best odi striker, if not for attitude and fitness issues....