Man Of the Match ??

beetle

thats pathetic... do u think sachin would have played that way if yuvi had gotten out?// just llook at the innings not other stuff... dravid was better
There is no way in this planet Dravid deserved that award any more than Sachin.. The award should have gone to Chawla , btw..
But for Dravid' date='sachin's 99 wouldn't have meant much.:D[/quote'] If Dravid didnt score , either Dhoni , or Karthik or even Yuvaj would have scored.. If Sachin didnt score what he did , at the pace he did - we would have been cooked..
There is no way in this planet Dravid deserved that award any more than Sachin.. The award should have gone to Chawla , btw..
obi. u r saything that cus u like sachin better then dravid.. yes.. chwala WOULD have got it, if mascarnas hadnt killed him in the last over...

So lets give it to kartick ,dhoni or yuvi for the runs they would have scored..... Dravid ...stayed there till the end....it was a match winning innings.What else do people want? Kick him whenhe doesn't do well...but atleast give him his due when he does.

thats pathetic... do u think sachin would have played that way if yuvi had gotten out?// just llook at the innings not other stuff... dravid was better
He didnt right? go to an alternate universe and see what happens,and then get back to me :finger:
But for Dravid' date='sachin's 99 wouldn't have meant much.:D[/quote'] The kind of innings dravid played, needed a platform,and SRT provided it. Anyways, i really dont care. sachin got out on 99, but i'd take that every single day if india wins all the games he makes 99 in! Congrats to RD, he did play a blinder!!
My liking for Sach has got nothing to do with my assessment.
then tell me y sachin should have got it?? i am saying dravid should have got it cus he scored 92 of 63 balls, got runs in the middle overs when there were more then 2 fielders outside the circle and the ball wasnt that hard anymore... stayed there till the end, guided india towards a huge score and played a fcking awesome captains innings i am not saying sachins innings was bad... but dravids was simply better and deserved it
then tell me y sachin should have got it?? i am saying dravid should have got it cus he scored 92 of 63 balls, got runs in the middle overs when there were more then 2 fielders outside the circle and the ball wasnt that hard anymore... stayed there till the end, guided india towards a huge score and played a fcking awesome captains innings i am not saying sachins innings was bad... but dravids was simply better and deserved it
Forget it bro , was just foolin arnd.... Hail the Wall ! :dance:

Tendulkar batted wonderfully well but Rahul's inning was so good Tendulkar's paled in comparison. From ball one Rahul's timing and placement was so good it was sublime. Some of the shots he hit with least effort but great power and timing. Tendulkar was brutal at times but this game belonged to Rahul Dravid of course. That was one terrific methodical hit inning. It was so quick but none could feel the pace of his inning including the bowlers :D