Any gamers around ??

jf1gp_1

All time great Game series' 1. Halo 2. GTA 3. Age of Empires 4. Fifa 5. Call of Duty 6. Football Manager 7. Total War 8. Hitman All time Games 1. Halo 1 2. Halo 3 3. Halo 2 4. GTA San Andreas 5. Age of Empires 2 Some way down at 6. Age of Empires 1 7. Modern Warfare 2 8. Empire Earth 9. Rome Total War 10. Hitman 2

played GTV earlier version vice city on PC. Bought the newer version GTA V. It is crap. It has more swearing and adult stuff. In US mostly teenagers buy this gut this is really awful now you understand how these kind of games set bad example.
:hysterical: who cares lol. be selfish and enjoy for yourself :two_thumbs_up: GTA 5 is not a GOAT but still solid stuff. Not a 10/10 but definately a 9/10.

Halo 1 is best game you've played? Combat evolved right? I think it gets repetitive at times and the shooting is also not the best.
It's the best considering all time. Like Bradman being chit bat today probably but best of his time. Considering it that way. But then again sometimes I feel Halo 2 is the best. And eventhough the gameplay has always been the GOAT other things are also so good. Like for example the true skill ranking system was the most competitve and best ranking system in online games. Then you have all these awesome charecters, a soundtrack of over an hour and there's legit not one minute of it I dislike, awesome cutscene's/story/dialogue's. The game was perfection at the time. So some days I think Halo 1, some days I think Halo 2. Halo 3 probably not the best overall but probably the best multiplayer gameplay ever. :nice: Since then the series has produced 9/10's, not perfect games.