US Election Debate

vvvslaxman

WHooo! That's a relief! No way is Romney gonna get pass Obama now! Thank you for playing Romney, and Good Luck next to the Republicans. All Romney did was waste ours and Obama's time! They targeted on the wrong factors and their view on things wasn't adored by the voters. Now im not saying they were all wrong...but I also have to say that they really focused on some good stuff, but at the end of the day, their negatives over shined their positives! The biggest mistake they made was by picking Romney as a candidate! Now to the real point:::: CONGRATULATIONS Mr.President, for winning it again! Hope you learn from your mistake from last term and make a huge positive impact this term, now go lead us the right direction! Cheers@

I have no horse in the race' date=' just in for the drama :--D[/quote'] I do. And he's gone. This is serious for me. I am 42, I work my tail off, pay taxes and, as a college professor, I witness everyday the amount of big-government wastage and stifling regulation. The only thing I can do is vote for the people who appear less likely to waste tax payers' money.

Barack has taken the Northeast and will win Florida and Ohio. Unless something wicked happens in the Pacific, not including Alaska, it's safe to say he has this in the bag InshAllah. Nevada, Colorado and Iowa are just icing on the cake. Huge win during the toughest of times MashAllah!

These elections were never close to begin with. The narrative was encouraged by the media because it helps ratings. 538's predictions are being vindicated.
It was close. It is close...there are no landslide victories in battleground states. Don,t count other states.