US Election Debate

vvvslaxman

I very much doubt result of this debate will alter anything. But it will reinvigorate democrate base much better than Republican base.
But I can't believe how can this be even ? Paul didn't mention anything specific, from foreign policy to tax. It was all painting a picture where they will fix everything

But I can't believe how can this be even ? Paul didn't mention anything specific' date=' from foreign policy to tax. It was all painting a picture where they will fix everything[/quote'] It is definitely not even. He has come up with new things as well which has provided more aimmunition for democrats.

Debate was pretty even. None of the upcoming debates are going to be as one sided as the first one; where Obama had his a** handed to him.
Debate even when your guy sucks, ass handed to the other side when the other guy sucks. yes, sounds like a right winger. :giggle:

Ryan had the better closing statement to the debate than Biden. Biden was making faces and laughing like a fool, seemed as if he had inhaled some toxic gas before stepping into the debate.
Commenting on physical gestures is like clutching at last straw. On several issues Biden caught Ryan on no man's land.He call him out for his lies instantly.