who has designed itinerary of india/eng series

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

For india I guess it doesn't matter, but in day/night affairs even in India it starts at 7:00 pm .(9:30 AM EST)... That means it will go on till around 1:30 AM at night...... I say it's more likley for the early morning riser office going crowd to catch these events if it comes on week-end.. Hre I am watching the re-run thanks to rajeev of previous match and tomorrow when there will be live match I will be stuck in office:eyedance:

That is why one should always be a student... No tensan , no jhanjhat... The connection in my univ is faster So, many times i take my laptop to class , sit comfortably in the last row , and watch the match without buffering problems. :yay:

That is why one should always be a student... No tensan , no jhanjhat... The connection in my univ is faster So, many times i take my laptop to class , sit comfortably in the last row , and watch the match without buffering problems. :yay:
..I watched the 1998 Sharjah Final on my Laptop on a 28.8 kpbs connection. The match was like a slideshow
well thatz more like kanjoozi pana' date=' or baniya pana..[/quote'] lol, not really.. most of my classes are labs, and the others are 30-40 students max... thats 5-6 rows.. i really cant get away with watching the game in class... this sem i dont have any big lectures..:sad_smile:
No match on week-end ( sat/sun) and a match on monday.. what kind of freaking nonsenssical planning is this:devil_smile:
They will not play the games on the weekend as premership football games are on weekend and steal all the attention. At least on a weekday people are intersted. Also games are not going to be scheduled for Yanks for gods sake!
Guest dada_rocks

ama yaar week-end sab ke liye hota hai.. sirf yanks ke liye nahin. I can bet viewereship will be double in india ( which is many times of broitish population) if matches come on weekends..