• Parinda
    • Dayavaan
    • Vaastav
    • Angaar
    • Satya
    • Company
    • Mashaal
    • Other(please mention)

Manoj Bajpai is a superb actor. Then again superb actor never get their due(in India specifically). I loved him in Satya, Shool, Kaun, 1971. Hopefully he will get good roles. Satya was smashing. I remember watching it in Jaya Talkies in Borivali and being spell-bound.
Agree with you. BTW , did you watch Bewafaa. He played the part of Dil Arora brilliantly.

Does Black Friday count?
dont think so.. neway my fav shiva- very underated movie this one. direction wise it rates at the almost the top for me...... some of the the best part was the chase sequence :two_thumbs_up:the black friday chase sequence was sort of influenced by this one.... satya company all classics nething to have old ramu back.......

Guest dada_rocks

Even Amitabh bachchan chimed after seeing "Shool" that it was best police officer's portrayal ever.. He has to be good. Shekhar Kapoor's words: Manjo made me believe he is a very quite reserved guy and that's what i was looking for in the charcter of his role in bandit Queen. But when I saw Satya then I realized mujhe mamoo bana diya Vajpayee ne.... Abhi to shuruaat hai his best is still to come

Guest dada_rocks
A highly under rated gangster movie was Sehar...superb screenplay with brilliant dialogues both in chaste hindi and colloquial UP styled hindi.....
:two_thumbs_up:

Even Amitabh bachchan chimed after seeing "Shool" that it was best police officer's portrayal ever.. He has to be good. Shekhar Kapoor's words: Manjo made me believe he is a very quite reserved guy and that's what i was looking for in the charcter of his role in bandit Queen. But when I saw Satya then I realized mujhe mamoo bana diya Vajpayee ne.... Abhi to shuruaat hai his best is still to come
..the other actor was better there, potrayed that gangsta UP'hite really well Few oldies which were not mentoned Hathay (1989 - Sanjay Dutt..A beauty ) Aatank hi Aatank ( Aamir Khan and Rajnikanth ) Tezaab Raakh